DAS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
I love it when someone thinks that if you agree with one or more things Trump has accomplished you agree on everything. Wow now that is off the cliff mentality. I can easily take your approach with every president and president elect but in the negative if they screw up one thing then they must have screwed up everything in their leadership. But I really hate to burst your balloon but every decision will have both those that agree and those that disagree. So taking the 100% approach is the lemming attitude and you have successfully made my point.
Nailed it, and only after 57 pages. I might add it doesn't even have to be a policy issue. Love the tolerate Left and further Left.

Reactions: landman and plj46

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Didn’t Obama administration
He was accused.Remember the Russians elected him in 2016.Ask any Trump hater they'll verify this.
So when did Obama Administration know that the Russians were meddling in the 2016 election? Truth is that is common knowledge to the Obama Administration before the vote. Tying Trump to the Russians was a complete fabrication performed by the Democrats. What a waste of time, like the impeachment. So after the 2016 election Obama went after the Russians and threw out a mess of them, but if Obama knew of this before the election does that make him complicit?

I expect the same greasy smoothie moves from the Democrats for the next 4 years.

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Didn’t Obama administration

So when did Obama Administration know that the Russians were meddling in the 2016 election? Truth is that is common knowledge to the Obama Administration before the vote. Tying Trump to the Russians was a complete fabrication performed by the Democrats. What a waste of time, like the impeachment. So after the 2016 election Obama went after the Russians and threw out a mess of them, but if Obama knew of this before the election does that make him complicit?
I believe Obama thought Hillary had it in the bag (the election) and wasn't concerned about it until it was too late.I also don't buy into Russian meddling as the reason Trump won.Hillary is the reason Trump won.

Reactions: landman and Bill W

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
I believe Obama thought Hillary had it in the bag (the election) and wasn't concerned about it until it was too late.I also don't buy into Russian meddling as the reason Trump won.Hillary is the reason Trump won.
Totally agree... So for them it was a no issue that the Russians were playing. When you loose, you need to spin a fake truth to fit. Media loved this...

Notice that Trump was not complicit before the 2016 election but the Russians were... All known by Obama and the FBI.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
He was accused.Remember the Russians elected him in 2016.Ask any Trump hater they'll verify this.
Yep. I was being a smart ass not to be one sided. Surprised they didn't try and accuse him of cheating too in 2020. They didn't accuse him because they are the ones who cheated. People can still cheat and not win

3 years of the Presidents crucial time and 47 million dollars. On the Russian false accusation. Those people should be ashamed to ever be seen in public again

cj5orion

Build it...Remodel it...Go Fishin/Huntin/Baja
Jun 21, 2007
pacific beach/Gonzaga Bay
Name
Bert
Boat
gone baja
HEY..."legal/lawyer" bros...
About all these affadavits that Trump have...how do they play into the "evidence" court stuff ?
Are they considered as..."what" ?,proof ?...no,how do they factor that in?,or do they ?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
About all these affadavits that Trump have...how do they play into the "evidence" court stuff ?
Are they considered as..."what" ?,proof ?...no,how do they factor that in?,or do they ?
Who really knows ???? This voting thing and the media have been so silent about it i wonder if there could be something to it.That's how the media has been working the Trump Presidency.Yelling all the bad things at us while remaining silent and ignoring anything positive for Trump.I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Yep. I was being a smart ass not to be one sided. Surprised they didn't try and accuse him of cheating too in 2020. They didn't accuse him because they are the ones who cheated. People can still cheat and not win

3 years of the Presidents crucial time and 47 million dollars. On the Russian false accusation. Those people should be ashamed to ever be seen in public again
Why would they be ashamed? It tainted the mid-terms for a House majority and the constant drum beat of "Russia collusion" and a "stolen election" for 4 years plus pretty much allowed the media carte blanch to spew their nonsense. Think about it, if you could convince millions of voters that Trump stole 2016, it justifies anything you say or do, no matter how nonsensical or void of fact. It was money well spent. For the Left

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
Sworn affidavits are statements given under penalty of perjury. The person swearing the affidavit places themselves in legal jeopardy if the information contained there in is demonstrably proven to be false or the statement was made with the intent to deceive or defraud. Legally, providing false information in a sworn affidavit carries the same penalty as lying in court.
You have to wonder, why would all of these people be willing to swear affidavits to something they knew was false, knowing they could be prosecuted for doing so, without standing to gain anything themselves?
They wouldn’t.
Many of these people are serious, sane, and credible individuals, some with distinguished careers in the military, science, and technology fields. We aren’t dealing with yahoo’s here. If these people are willing to go on the record legally, and they have, this all needs to be heard in its entirety in an open courtroom, which means SCOTUS. No lower court is going to open this can of worms.
It doesn’t matter who you voted for, if this did happen as alleged, it’s a serious threat to our system of governance. In fact, the threat cannot be overstated here. The only reason our system works is that we believe it’s fair, more or less, and all are willing to abide by it. Remove that belief and down the rabbit hole we go.
Free, fair, and honest elections are in everyone’s best interests regardless of their political affiliation.
Without it, we have nothing.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
So Pacificscout. I gather you don't believe 24/7 reporting by 95% of the print and alphabet networks combined with 50% of the Congress claiming the president elect was a Russian agent did not have an affect on how people voted during the mid terms? Or are you saying the Left exercised one of the greatest political hoax's of our time, got away with it so stop crying?

Reactions: Husband

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Why would they be ashamed? It tainted the mid-terms for a House majority and the constant drum beat of "Russia collusion" and a "stolen election" for 4 years plus pretty much allowed the media carte blanch to spew their nonsense. Think about it, if you could convince millions of voters that Trump stole 2016, it justifies anything you say or do, no matter how nonsensical or void of fact. It was money well spent. For the Left
And the right took notes and are now repeating the process. Tit for tat. Its the American way.

Reactions: rexor_rn

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
You are right about that. It looks like its the initials of the clerk issuing the ballot. However, there was more clarification on why the "MLW" initialed ballots were separated. These ballots with "MLW" was issued for people who requested the ballots through the “indefinitely confined” request. These ballots do not require an ID and they were suspected to be used by the ballot harvesters. Ballot harvesting is illegal in the state.

In addition, the request for these ballots spiked on this election cycle that was abnormal. Previous elections had limited requests of these ballots due to infirmary or the voter not physically able to vote in person. The normal absentee ballots in these states require identification to obtain. A quarter million of the voters used this "indefinitely confined" claim this year. A voter can only claim due to "age, illness, infirmity, or disability." The new people making the request is using it to bypass the voter ID laws.

"The total number of indefinitely confined voters in Wisconsin now stands at 243,900. Last year, the total number was only 72,000. That is an increase of 238% in just over a year."

Well lets see, what could have happened this year to cause an increase. I don’t know maybe the Corona virus? Its very difficult to compare numbers from this year to other years because the virus has caused millions of people to change their patterns in life. You are not being particularly objective. You have decided there was tampering going on and are only looking at the “evidence” one way. You have shown no actual proof of tampering or fraud. Most of this proof could be reasonably explained away. I have no problem with double checking ballots and data, not just recounting them as I want a fair election.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Ask every intelligence agency and related house and senate committee and they will tell you the Russians interfered. What for the most part could never be proven was that Trump colluded with them. Is it really that difficult for people on both sides to accept that Russia has its own objectives and can do things that benefits its own interests without involving someone else? It is really easy to come up with reasons why they would want Trump as President all on their own. Hillary’s email was illegally hacked and then illegally released to the public. Hillary’s problem was everything in those emails was true.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Your aware foreign interference in elections has been going on for decades. Probably need to take a look at who was in charge at the time. Oh that's right

Reactions: plj46

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Your aware foreign interference in elections has been going on for decades. Probably need to take a look at who was in charge at the time. Oh that's right
I would bet its been going on for centuries. Which means both sides have been in charge. I just laugh that most of the right will completely deny their was interference because their guy won. For the record there is no proof that it made a difference. Hillary was so bad I think Trump could have won without it. I just expect better from the self claimed moral right.

• Haha

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
I would bet its been going on for centuries. Which means both sides have been in charge. I just laugh that most of the right will completely deny their was interference because their guy won. For the record there is no proof that it made a difference. Hillary was so bad I think Trump could have won without it. I just expect better from the self claimed moral right.
lol....at least Hillary is not a SORE LOSER😂....she conceded gracefully even though she won by more than 3 million in popular votes. Ah remember this Liar-in-Chief named Trump said that those votes were casted by illegal aliens 😂 now he sounds like a broken record😜

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
According to the Georgia Republican Attorney-General....”Numbers Don’t Lie” and he is correct...he is an Engineer.

The SORE LOSER is wondering why He Lost Badly to SLEEPY JOE?

Blame it to his No Mask, No Social Distancing, Covid19 Deniers Rallies...

Americans were feed up those reckless and irresponsible campaign events in the middle of a Pandemic!

28FB47EA-7222-4693-B4FF-EC9DB4F704F5.jpeg

F002328D-0775-4B3A-AEC0-B047A9491189.jpeg

E674D956-72A9-4742-9778-13B5D693A852.jpeg

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Ask every intelligence agency and related house and senate committee and they will tell you the Russians interfered. What for the most part could never be proven was that Trump colluded with them. Is it really that difficult for people on both sides to accept that Russia has its own objectives and can do things that benefits its own interests without involving someone else? It is really easy to come up with reasons why they would want Trump as President all on their own. Hillary’s email was illegally hacked and then illegally released to the public. Hillary’s problem was everything in those emails was true.
So how many votes did they actually cast ? If Russia interfered so did the media,Farcebook and Twitter.Were the Democrats accusing them also ? That whole thing was a joke and waste of time.I also never claimed Russia is innocent of anything.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
lol....at least Hillary is not a SORE LOSER😂....she conceded gracefully even though she won by more than 3 million in popular votes. Ah remember this Liar-in-Chief named Trump said that those votes were casted by illegal aliens 😂 now he sounds like a broken record😜
Damn you are delusional.Hillary wasn't a sore loser ? There is no popular vote.Give that one a rest.

Reactions: makairaa

cj5orion

Build it...Remodel it...Go Fishin/Huntin/Baja
Jun 21, 2007
pacific beach/Gonzaga Bay
Name
Bert
Boat
gone baja
Sworn affidavits are statements given under penalty of perjury. The person swearing the affidavit places themselves in legal jeopardy if the information contained there in is demonstrably proven to be false or the statement was made with the intent to deceive or defraud. Legally, providing false information in a sworn affidavit carries the same penalty as lying in court.
You have to wonder, why would all of these people be willing to swear affidavits to something they knew was false, knowing they could be prosecuted for doing so, without standing to gain anything themselves?
They wouldn’t.
Many of these people are serious, sane, and credible individuals, some with distinguished careers in the military, science, and technology fields. We aren’t dealing with yahoo’s here. If these people are willing to go on the record legally, and they have, this all needs to be heard in its entirety in an open courtroom, which means SCOTUS. No lower court is going to open this can of worms.
It doesn’t matter who you voted for, if this did happen as alleged, it’s a serious threat to our system of governance. In fact, the threat cannot be overstated here. The only reason our system works is that we believe it’s fair, more or less, and all are willing to abide by it. Remove that belief and down the rabbit hole we go.
Free, fair, and honest elections are in everyone’s best interests regardless of their political affiliation.
So...these sworn affidavits WILL have their day in court ?
Not thrown out ?

Reactions: jer dog

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
They wouldn’t.
What legal jeopardy? The president will just pardon you for covering his ass. He has already done it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.