strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Where do you get me defending Trump from in that post ? Did i compare him to Mother Theresa ? That was a comment about Biden.Is Trump being a player with LEGAL AGED women even remotely close to putting your hands all over little kids ? Accused of sexual assault only after running for President,it had to be true i guess.No i don't think Biden is a child molester,i would describe him as a "creeper".
Trump used to stroll through the changing rooms of the TEEN pageants he owned.

Do you think Trump owned teen beauty pageants because he liked kids? Or because he LIKED kids?

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
The problem with the mail in voting in Pennsylvania is that: 1.8 million ballots was sent out and 2.5 million was counted.

Another problem is that the 600,000 vote spike for Biden and 3200 votes for Trump counted in a 90 minute interval right after the vote count was paused. Not only is the ratio not even within normal statistical limits, the machines can't even handle processing the capacity of paper votes in that time period.

Last edited:

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
The problem with the mail in voting in Pennsylvania is that: 1.8 million ballots was sent out and 2.5 million was counted.

Another problem is that the 600,000 vote spike for Biden and 3200 votes for Trump counted in a 90 minute interval right after the vote count was paused. Not only is the ratio not even within normal statistical limits, the machines can't even handle processing the capacity of paper votes in that time period.
You really need to lay off the tinfoil.

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jim
Boat
Parker 2320

It’s really amazing that you have direct access to such good info & yet the President’s lawyers can’t seem to find their a$$ with both hands. And don’t know the difference between Minnesota & Michigan.

Have you called Rudy yet?

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Go big brother the more presence the better. Baby sitter

Big brother knows what's best for me. Have always rooted for more big brother.

Strange. I live in peace with no big brother in the tropics

I'm going to push for a permanent night curfew. Nothing good happens after 12 at night but fishing. Curfews to prevent progressive stealing and looting. Most all late night antifa terrorists are full of meth. Not productive members of society. I think Biden will finally acknowledge this and issue more night curfews. For your safety

Stepped right into it. 10 percent of the fisherman catch 90 percent of the fish

Last edited:
Reactions: pacificscout

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Biden is working on expanding new sex position restrictions and laws

"Oral sex is illegal in the US states of Louisiana and North Carolina“

Detroit and Pennsylvania. Gtfoh

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
It’s really amazing that you have direct access to such good info & yet the President’s lawyers can’t seem to find their a$$ with both hands. And don’t know the difference between Minnesota & Michigan.

Have you called Rudy yet?
Yes, I have direct access through something called the "Internet". You may want to get out of the bubble and get your news from other sources other than CNN, MSNBC, Twitter or Facebook. You seem to make a lot of snide remarks without backing up your mouth with facts. The information came directly from the lawsuits and the press conference with expert witnesses.

Links are below and I even include a direct link to the lawsuit filed. Yes, its not exciting reading unless you are a lawyer, but facts are stated on the lawsuit. The opponent may dispute the facts, but that would be in court.

Here is the link to the lawsuit. If you can read through it and understand, you can see where the source of the information is from.

"16. In addition to the above fact witnesses, this Complaint presents expert witness testimony demonstrating that several hundred thousand illegal, ineligible, duplicate or purely fictitious votes must be thrown out, in particular: (1) a report from Russel Ramsland, Jr. showing the “physical impossibility” of nearly 385,000 votes injected by four precincts/township on November 4, 2020, that resulted in the counting of nearly 290,000 more ballots processed than available capacity (which is based on statistical analysis that is independent of his analysis of Dominion’s flaws); (2) a report from Dr. William Briggs, showing that there were approximately 60,000 absentee ballots listed as “unreturned” by voters that either never requested them, or that requested and returned their ballots; and (3) a report from Dr. Eric Quinell analyzing the anomalous turnout figures in Wayne and Oakland Counties showing that Biden gained nearly 100% and frequently more than 100% of all “new” voters in certain townships/precincts over 2016, and thus indicated that nearly 87,000 anomalous and likely fraudulent votes from these precincts."

Last edited:

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Here are some more facts for you. The data is offloaded from the counting machines to a main computer to be downloaded. There was no chain of custody of the USB thumb drives and 47 USB drives are missing. On top of that, they found USB drives with data that was never uploaded to the server. They had 2600 uncounted ballots in one thumb drive with 1800 votes for trump and about 800 for Biden in Floyd County. These are disputed claims as of now. Once the lawsuit goes through the court system, the opponents can present their expert witnesses to dispute these facts. As for the 2600 uncounted ballots, it was found during an audit and that fact is undisputed by the election officials.

Would you trust your votes to be counted and then transmitted to server with USB drives without a chain of custody as soon as the data is offloaded? What if the data was manipulated between when it was downloaded and when it was dumped into the server? That is why they have to seal them with official anti-tamper seals and signatures that track when the data was dumped to when its added to the servers.

Last edited:

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Here is the longer version of the videos. The expert witness noted boxes and boxes of unopened ballots close to 70,000 in the room. At that time, they counted 120,000 mail in ballots should have already been opened and counted and about 6000 mail in ballots has not been officially opened. Another poll watcher witness the same thing and had photos. The boxes disappeared in 3 hours and has not been found yet.

salty nuts

Jun 2, 2004
Camarillo
Name
Tim Mohawk
Boat
25 Davis Rockharbor Volvo D4-260 TailChaser
Here is the longer version of the videos. The expert witness noted boxes and boxes of unopened ballots close to 70,000 in the room. At that time, they counted 120,000 mail in ballots should have already been opened and counted and about 6000 mail in ballots has not been officially opened. Another poll watcher witness the same thing and had photos. The boxes disappeared in 3 hours and has not been found yet.

Must be true if you read it on the internet!

Arent you the same guy who posted that horrific video some kook lady took morning of 11/4 in Los Angeles of workers collecting ballots out of a locked ballot box? You got that off the internet also right? Too bad it was totally legal what was going on. Yet another bs untrue video.

You need to go fishing.

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Trump used to stroll through the changing rooms of the TEEN pageants he owned.

Do you think Trump owned teen beauty pageants because he liked kids? Or because he LIKED kids?
I think he owned them for the money.Buying the rights to a beauty pageant because you're a pervert would be a little obvious wouldn't it ? This particular little topic started off with a question about Biden.Why do you guys keep deflecting it to Trump ? If you're assuming Trump's a pervert will you go ahead and give us your thoughts on Biden's wandering hands ? I bet you won't.

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jim
Boat
Parker 2320

Arent you the same guy who posted that horrific video some kook lady took morning of 11/4 in Los Angeles of workers collecting ballots out of a locked ballot box? You got that off the internet also right? Too bad it was totally legal what was going on. Yet another bs untrue video.

You need to go fishing.
Could you figure out which of those was supposed to be the Kraken? I could not, unfortunately. Maybe that's why Sidney Powell hasn't held a press conference in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: rexor_rn

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white

You need to go fishing.
I get what you're saying about the internet and all the conspiracy type stuff (which i'm not much of a believer in) but why would all these people go on record with their claims if it's all nonsense ? I know some of it is but to risk yourself from the possible backlash is kind of stupid in my opinion.The other thing that alarms me is the lack of any coverage or even discussion from the media.They immediately go to the "never happened" theory,won't even look into it and just ignore it completely.If Trump would have won we know they'd be all over voter fraud like they were last time around.I believe there is some shady stuff going on but nothing worthwhile will be done about it.

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Seems one sided as the Lady’s opinion on “The View”. Of course there is fake news. How will we survive without someone to hate like Trump.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Seems one sided as the Lady’s opinion on “The View”. Of course there is fake news. How will we survive without someone to hate like Trump.
How will CNN survive ? Without 24/7 hate their ratings sure won't get any better.

• Haha
Reactions: Tin Pangas

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Please reframe from dealing in real
I think he owned them for the money.Buying the rights to a beauty pageant because you're a pervert would be a little obvious wouldn't it ? This particular little topic started off with a question about Biden.Why do you guys keep deflecting it to Trump ? If you're assuming Trump's a pervert will you go ahead and give us your thoughts on Biden's wandering hands ? I bet you won't.
Here's three names to ponder Clinton, Epstein & Winestein. I know, nothing to see here!

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
I get what you're saying about the internet and all the conspiracy type stuff (which i'm not much of a believer in) but why would all these people go on record with their claims if it's all nonsense ? I know some of it is but to risk yourself from the possible backlash is kind of stupid in my opinion.The other thing that alarms me is the lack of any coverage or even discussion from the media.They immediately go to the "never happened" theory,won't even look into it and just ignore it completely.If Trump would have won we know they'd be all over voter fraud like they were last time around.I believe there is some shady stuff going on but nothing worthwhile will be done about it.
The same reason so many people accused Gasich and Trump of sexual misconduct. Most conservatives believed they were lying. Why would you expect liberals to believe these people are not lying to help their party? We have reached a very dangerous time of partisan politics.

Reactions: landman and plj46

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Biden isnt facing rape allegations. Trump is.

And yes, beauty pagents can be owned by perverts

• Haha

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Go big brother the more presence the better. Baby sitter

Big brother knows what's best for me. Have always rooted for more big brother.

Strange. I live in peace with no big brother in the tropics

I'm going to push for a permanent night curfew. Nothing good happens after 12 at night but fishing. Curfews to prevent progressive stealing and looting. Most all late night antifa terrorists are full of meth. Not productive members of society. I think Biden will finally acknowledge this and issue more night curfews. For your safety

Stepped right into it. 10 percent of the fisherman catch 90 percent of the fish
Pssst.... the highest states, per capita, of welfare recipients, are....red states

• Haha

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Biden isnt facing rape allegations. Trump is.

And yes, beauty pagents can be owned by perverts
I knew you wouldn't share your thoughts on Biden's touching.So predicatble.Trump isn't facing any rape allegations,those allegations were made years ago dude.And that's all they were,allegations.Nothing became of it.But he's guilty right ?

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I knew you wouldn't share your thoughts on Biden's touching.So predicatble.Trump isn't facing any rape allegations,those allegations were made years ago dude.And that's all they were,allegations.Nothing became of it.But he's guilty right ?
Why wont Trump submit a DNA sample for one of the cases? Wouldn't it exonerate him?

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.