Political BS FULL ON FOAMER SPOTTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Just curious...do you honestly think biden has molested children?
Do you you also think that 75 million people would ignore this most heinous of crimes against humanity to make him prez.?
Do you think that accusing someone of the worst acts a man can do without actual evidence (maybe do unto others applies here)makes you look like a good person.?
If you actually believe these things then carry on I guess...

sdfishkiller

Cod Smuggler
Mar 13, 2005
Point Loma
Name
Todd Victor Mora
Boat
19' Whaler: EL SUPER LIZARDFISH
Do you you also think that 75 million people would ignore this most heinous of crimes against humanity to make him prez.?
Do you think that accusing someone of the worst acts a man can do without actual evidence (maybe do unto others applies here)makes you look like a good person.?
Honest question...do you have any concerns with his mental state? He seems to be in mental decline. Last couple press briefings, he seems lost, long pauses, not answering question coherently. I think he's just a place holder.

mrkrabs

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
just relax, they are just memes.

Reactions: Husband

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Honest question...do you have any concerns with his mental state? He seems to be in mental decline. Last couple press briefings, he seems lost, long pauses, not answering question coherently. I think he's just a place holder.
Two personalities... Trump trusts no one and Biden will trust his cabinet. Gotta say Biden wins even if he has lost grey matter.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
So you're ok with the way this guy has his hands all over little kids that he doesn't even know ? It's not necessarily molestation so to speak,just completely creepy and weird.You have to admit there are some pretty clear examples of it on video.Normal people just don't touch children like that.And yes millions of people would ignore this stuff to get the other guy removed from office.They ignored a lot of shady things this career politician has been a part of for 47+ years.Hatred was the determining factor in ignoring things about Biden.

mrkrabs

Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
So you're ok with the way this guy has his hands all over little kids that he doesn't even know ? It's not necessarily molestation so to speak,just completely creepy and weird.You have to admit there are some pretty clear examples of it on video.Normal people just don't touch children like that.And yes millions of people would ignore this stuff to get the other guy removed from office.They ignored a lot of shady things this career politician has been a part of for 47+ years.Hatred was the determining factor in ignoring things about Biden.
:appl: :appl:

Reactions: jer dog

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Yes ...but as usual that has nothing to do with what my question was..

Status
Not open for further replies.