plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I just need to get this straight in my head. Biden calls Trump a complete moron and blames him for all the lives lost and now says more lives will be lost because the transition team is not immediately being fed info.

As far as verifying the votes, no issue here. Biden should welcome a recount. Not a Trump fan here but I voted 100% Republican.
That's Biden coming up with his excuse for when this Covid situation is on him.And it will be soon.The only thing that might make Biden look any better is a vaccine.

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jim
Boat
Parker 2320
Think about it. She's not a part of the Trump legal team but she's still pursuing legal remedies on her own. Huh, tell me MJ why would anyone do that.
Well, there is always the possibility that she is batsh!t crazy, and they know it. I cannot think of another time Team Trump has disowned someone clearly on Trump's side, no matter how wacko.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Well, there is always the possibility that she is batsh!t crazy, and they know it. I cannot think of another time Team Trump has disowned someone clearly on Trump's side, no matter how wacko.
Did Trump's team disown her ????

Reactions: strackle99

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
The mental gymnastics these guys perform to defend Trump are simply amazing. They're more limber than spineless jellyfish.

"bIDen RaIsED oUR taXez!!!"

1606249309037.png

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
The mental gymnastics these guys perform to defend Trump are simply amazing. They're more limber than spineless jellyfish.

"bIDen RaIsED oUR taXez!!!"

View attachment 1227751
All of your Biden "wet dreams" are coming true and your still whining, actually you''re missing quite a bit. As the adage goes "be careful what you wish for". My prediction...2 years from now you'll be crying for the Trump agenda

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
I'm not a millionaire so alas, I shant miss the Trump agenda of tax breaks for the wealthy. When Biden raises the taxes for those making $400,000 or more like yourself I'm going to start a Go Fund Me for you so you don't suffer too much. In the meantime, I humbly offer this as a reminder alot of folks are suffering a lot more than you...

1606254236850.png

Reactions: pacificscout

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
My prediction...2 years from now you'll be crying for the Trump agenda
Like these predictions...
Trump will win..
Virus gone by Easter ..
media wont talk about corona after election it will magically disappear...
Clinton,comey,biden among others will go to jail..
The election was rigged...
The election will be overturned cause its obv fraud.
Lawyers have evidence of fraud..etc...
Based on your previous prediction accuracy I think he can feel pretty sure that wont happen..

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Trump will win..
Virus gone by Easter ..
Based on your previous prediction accuracy I think he can feel pretty sure that wont happen..
Your a quick study make BS up and present it as fact. Maybe CNN, has a spot for you. Your probably right about the Trump agenda and Myopic Jesse. I was assuming he was a guy who had a work ethic and a little pride. Like I said Globalism is coming our way fast, the fat cats will be getting fatter and the middle class is going to take a beating. That's a DAS prediction

Last edited:

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Your a quick study make BS up and present it as fact. Maybe CNN, has a spot for you. Your probably right about the Trump agenda and Myopic Jesse. I was assuming he was a guy who had a work ethic and little pride. Like I said Globalism is coming our way fast, the fat cats will be getting fatter and the middle class is going to take a beating. That's a DAS prediction
Did you even read what you quoted..
Make things up.
Are you saying these weren't predictions that were made and were wrong..?
What did I make up?

Reactions: salty nuts

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
I'm not a millionaire so alas, I shant miss the Trump agenda of tax breaks for the wealthy. When Biden raises the taxes for those making $400,000 or more like yourself I'm going to start a Go Fund Me for you so you don't suffer too much. In the meantime, I humbly offer this as a reminder alot of folks are suffering a lot more than you...

View attachment 1227774
And you believe this. His trope might have been believable if he included the HOUSE in his diatribe.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Did you even read what you quoted..
Make things up.
Are you saying these weren't predictions that were made and were wrong..?
What did I make up?
"based on YOUR predictions" . I get it. Your guy has promised Nirvana and that's impossible to deliver, you guys bought into it and when the shit hits the fan because he's not delivering, we'll talk predictions s again

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white

View attachment 1227774
Jesse,in order to get that tax break you had to actually work for a living and earn money.I got a tax break,about $500 bucks.Who would complain about that ? You want to be rich and qualify ? step it up a notch.It's out there for you if you're capable.And fuck this Robert Reich kook.Drama queen.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Trump will win..
Virus gone by Easter ..
Go back to 2016 for predictions from the left on what will happen to Trump and America.It's a good laugh.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
That's Biden coming up with his excuse for when this Covid situation is on him.And it will be soon.The only thing that might make Biden look any better is a vaccine.
Biden probably wont recommend UV light, or any of the other dumbfuckery that comes from a Trump presser.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
A faulty vote upload from Greenlee County in Az shows 22,110 votes when it should be 3,723 votes. Once that was "corrected", the vote different separating Trump and Biden drops from 10,377 to 4,202 votes. It just seems odd how all the errors benefit Biden. Either way, they will find more issues.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Biden probably wont recommend UV light, or any of the other dumbfuckery that comes from a Trump presser.
No he'll just recommend everything that's already being done.The guys a genius isn't he ? He said if elected he won't shut down the country he'll shut down the virus.He should just do it now.By waiting until his inauguration millions more could die.

Status
Not open for further replies.