ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
So your saying that the Republicans are keeping the moral high ground even though it will cost them the presidency?
No, I'm saying Republicans are not stupid enough to dump 120,000 in Michigan and 400,000 to 600,000 in PA in fake or questionable ballots all in one batch. They sure as hell not dumb enough to make ballots with no names on them.

Those three states literally stopped counting in the night so they can buy enough time to make more ballots or get ballots in in the dead of the night. The question you should ask yourself is, if all the workers are back home, who counted 120,000 votes in the night when no one was supposed to be there from 3:30 to 4:30? Phantom counters? People who shouldn't be there?

You know deep in your heart that shit went down. Justifying it just makes you as culpable.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Does it mean we will trust more Brietbar, OAN, Newsmax, or even QAnon because they feed on our narrative we want to hear?
No it doesn't mean you should trust the others.But Shepard Smith ? he lost his job at Fox because he was such a liberal nut.And believe or not Fox has plenty of opinion from both sides.I did watch OAN for awhile one night.They reported NEWS as it was fact not opinion.There was no hatred,bashing or one sided interviews with liberal kooks.It was news,that's all.WTF is this Qanon shit ? You realize so very few even believe that crap ? I equate CNN as the opposite of nuts like Alex Jones.They just have better finances and advertising that allows them to continue spewing vomit onto my television.Also no censoring.

Reactions: Tin Pangas

talltales

Oct 22, 2004
Ridgecrest Ca
Name
ron
Boat
2359 Trophy
I’ll wait patiently while they figure out whether the snake oil salesmen on the Left, or the Clown show on the right gamed the system to victory. Regardless of your political positioning, this shit show should piss you off...Just sayin.
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia and a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I don’t believe that has a thing to do with Trump having Covid. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia and Harris to take over.
This is my opinion so don’t bother to bash it, I haven’t bashed yours. I will Not argue my opinion nor yours.
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people for FREE. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸

Copy & Pass this on.

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jim
Boat
Parker 2320
Another 21,000 voters already dead voting in Pennsylvania. No fraud here, nothing to watch.

Um, nope. Even Breitbart is not claiming these people voted; just that their names are still on the list. Why wouldn’t they be? Who is responsible for taking them off?
Nothing to see here.

Reactions: rexor_rn

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
No it doesn't mean you should trust the others.But Shepard Smith ? he lost his job at Fox because he was such a liberal nut.And believe or not Fox has plenty of opinion from both sides.I did watch OAN for awhile one night.They reported NEWS as it was fact not opinion.There was no hatred,bashing or one sided interviews with liberal kooks.It was news,that's all.WTF is this Qanon shit ? You realize so very few even believe that crap ? I equate CNN as the opposite of nuts like Alex Jones.They just have better finances and advertising that allows them to continue spewing vomit onto my television.Also no censoring.
Fox is a fucking nutjob of a company. They are just as bad as CNN in my opinion. CNN and MSNBC takes the libtards and Fox gets the money from the saps who think fox is actually a conservative news organization. I don't trust Fox and never had.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Um, nope. Even Breitbart is not claiming these people voted; just that their names are still on the list. Why wouldn’t they be? Who is responsible for taking them off?
Nothing to see here.
I'm sure its a matter of time those names pop up in the voting list. I don't think the public has information on those on the list. Some states only showed the people who requested voter registration and when they turn in the votes. Even if they were to try to purge names, they intentionally make it so that it an opt out method. In California, they sent out postcards to each home to reply if you no longer live there. Well, that is stupid, because if you are not there, you think the next tenants would turn those cards in? They should have made it an opt-in method where if you are still there, you have to reply to get a mailed in ballot. They knew what they were doing and it was done intentionally so there would be way more invalid ballots and the voter registration would never be purged.

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
No, I'm saying Republicans are not stupid enough to dump 120,000 in Michigan and 400,000 to 600,000 in PA in fake or questionable ballots all in one batch. They sure as hell not dumb enough to make ballots with no names on them.

Those three states literally stopped counting in the night so they can buy enough time to make more ballots or get ballots in in the dead of the night. The question you should ask yourself is, if all the workers are back home, who counted 120,000 votes in the night when no one was supposed to be there from 3:30 to 4:30? Phantom counters? People who shouldn't be there?

You know deep in your heart that shit went down. Justifying it just makes you as culpable.
So you believe they are so stupid and obvious that of course this will easily all be exposed and prosecuted and trump will stay president?

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Everyone knows that if we don't fight the corruption, the system would become so corrupted that elections can never be won by the opponents. The problem is the cheating was way too blatant this time around. Some wards had more than 200% voters turn out than than registered voters. All of them voted for Biden. Its near impossible for the turnout and the ratio of candidate votes. At least make it look like you're not trying to cheat.

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Everyone knows that if we don't fight the corruption, the system would become so corrupted that elections can never be won by the opponents. The problem is the cheating was way too blatant this time around. Some wards had more than 200% voters turn out than than registered voters. All of them voted for Biden. Its near impossible for the turnout and the ratio of candidate votes. At least make it look like you're not trying to cheat.
Congratulations then I guess..looks like an easy path to the presidency.?

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
So you believe they are so stupid and obvious that of course this will easily all be exposed and prosecuted and trump will stay president?
Its being exposed. As you know, the information is not public. Not everyone has access at this time to review the ballots. This will be 2000 all over again with people counting the chads. At least with the chads, you know they had to vote in person. With all the mail in fraud, timestamps are wrong, if they stamped the envelope and its tossed, you lose the stamp. You really think people will be prosecuted? If they find someone in charge of elections doing it, they would be prosecuted. If Biden wins, there will NEVER be prosecutions since they are on the same "team".

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Trump already predicted it. He told his voters to vote in person to be counted, so the early votes are mainly for Democrats. The huge wave of republican votes came in during election day and then the slow trickle of batches of votes pop in batches. They all seem to be slow trickle in predominantly democratic areas and slowly erode the lead away. Hell even, a 600,000 lead can disappear fast if 90% of the ballots are for the other candidates. First its 1.2M to count, then we found a couple million more, and more and more.. They need to stretch it out for more time to get more batches of ballets to show up. They found another batch in Georgia too.

That is why we all knew you can't keep the Supreme Court with only 8 justices. You need another one to break the tie. This will be litigated all the way to the end.

Reactions: Tin Pangas and MJB

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
That an example of moral high ground....fuckin nasty....out
Yes you can thank her and there is nothing wrong with saying it. She died of natural causes and lived a very long and productive life. You know what is nasty? Your sense of entitlement and that you pretend the Democrats didn't cheat. You know they cheated.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Rod explains how the cheating is done when he was the governor. These Democratic cities are corrupt and now they have gone large scale. The only way it works to this extent is you have a corrupt media that looks the other way and does not report on this wide spread activity. They are all in on it and will do whatever it takes to defeat Donald Trump or any Republicans for that matter.

"If the question is, are the democrats stealing election in Philidelphia? My answer is, 'Is the pope Catholic?' Its a time honored tradition."

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
If would be funny if this wasn't real. Poll observers have to use binoculars just to watch the people sorting through votes.

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
I’ll wait patiently while they figure out whether the snake oil salesmen on the Left, or the Clown show on the right gamed the system to victory. Regardless of your political positioning, this shit show should piss you off...Just sayin.
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia and a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I don’t believe that has a thing to do with Trump having Covid. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia and Harris to take over.
This is my opinion so don’t bother to bash it, I haven’t bashed yours. I will Not argue my opinion nor yours.
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people for FREE. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸

Copy & Pass this on.
Well said!!!

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
What a full of garbage infos on the alleged electoral fraud spewed from alt-right Brietbar, OAN, Newsmax, and QAnon...

If you have Evidence then Go to Court, thats the remedy...its easy to Allege but Proving it is a Different Story.

Sore losers are sounding like the boy who cried wolf🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: tommysdad

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Check out this video. The lady in the polling station is marking the ballots, stamping it and the security walks by and doesn't say or do anything.

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jim
Boat
Parker 2320
Check out this video. The lady in the polling station is marking the ballots, stamping it and the security walks by and doesn't say or do anything.

Yeah, that looks like a totally legit website. FFS.

Reactions: rexor_rn

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Blame the
Yeah, that looks like a totally legit website. FFS.
Blame the website. You could have argued that its not in this election. At least try to not sound biased. The video is just a video, it could have been in youtube or who knows what as long as they don't censor or ban it. What is a legit web site to you, CNN, Politico, Vice? Attacking the video site is as lame as you can get.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Now military mail in ballots are found in dumpsters. I would be pissed if I was serving the country and to have my votes treated this way.

salty nuts

Jun 2, 2004
Camarillo
Name
Tim Mohawk
Boat
25 Davis Rockharbor Volvo D4-260 TailChaser
But Mark Meadows has the Rona! You can’t make this shit up! No mask for him I guess?

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Oh No.....after calling the Military as Suckers and Losers and Cut the military’s budget to Build his Wall instead of Mexico,...
now Trump is asking where is my Military Votes....LMFAO😂

Its just like asking where are Johh McCain’s Voters in Arizona😅

14E2D595-3E80-462C-889A-B08124B167BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Derby
Status
Not open for further replies.