ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
My mom called and said that she thinks that Donald Duck will win tonight. I told her, yes, Donald Duck will win.

• Haha
Reactions: lite tackle

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Over half of Biden voters are voting simply because they don’t like Trump. I’ve got a good feeling about tonight.

Meanwhile, support for Trump is almost 80% for Trump, rather than against Biden. This is massive.

Voting against Trump is not a message that builds enthusiasm. It’s not a winning message for the left.

Definitely. The Trump campaign has had more energy than any other I’ve seen!

You can't win through hate it never works out. People are looking forward and for optimism, not pessimism and negativity. As a long term strategy it never works out, and it's not as motivating.
Theyr'e doing a similar thing kneeling for the flag, it's a submissive position that doesn't lead to winning.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Over half of Biden voters are voting simply because they don’t like Trump. I’ve got a good feeling about tonight.

Meanwhile, support for Trump is almost 80% for Trump, rather than against Biden. This is massive.

Voting against Trump is not a message that builds enthusiasm. It’s not a winning message for the left.

Definitely. The Trump campaign has had more energy than any other I’ve seen!

You can't win through hate it never works out. People are looking forward and for optimism, not pessimism and negativity. As a long term strategy it never works out, and it's not as motivating.
Theyr'e doing a similar thing kneeling for the flag, it's a submissive position that doesn't lead to winning.
I was at the polling station in LA today and it was very empty. It really doesn't seem like there is a lot of enthusiasm to vote in California. The voters take it for granted that Biden will win this state. I mainly voted to get my vote in and to make it count for the local ballot initiatives. I don't see the same level of enthusiasm as I saw during Obama years when there was actually a line outside. Some of it may be due to Covid and mail in ballots, but it was strange to walk right in and vote without even waiting. I saw lots of electronic voting stations now. There was at least 20-40 of them in the Cal State LA gym. They must have expected an avalanche of voter turnout especially with the limited polling stations. I went around 1PM, so you usually see the lunch crowd out there. Its nuts to see the lines on the Florida or PA voting sites.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
I know its early, but does anyone believe that TX will turn blue? I know this chart only shows them leading in TX.

1604452780416.png

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Looks like polls are easy everywhere....
If mail in ballots broke records and trump supporters said the mail sucks and we wont use it shouldnt the polls be filled with the millions of trump supporters who were encouraged to vote in person..?

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Looks like polls are easy everywhere....
If mail in ballots broke records and trump supporters said the mail sucks and we wont use it shouldnt the polls be filled with the millions of trump supporters who were encouraged to vote in person..?
Yes, a lot of Trump supporters don't trust mail in voting. I went to the voting station and they had someone in front collecting mail in ballots. I told them that I rather vote in person even though I had the ballot in my hand. Someone cheered when I told them I rather vote in person. I bet he was a Trump supporter.

The new electronic systems are actually very nice. The only bad thing is that its touch screen and you have to touch and spread disease. Its still nice though.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
I know its early, but does anyone believe that TX will turn blue? I know this chart only shows them leading in TX.

View attachment 1220569
For the last two plus hours they had called Virginia for Biden and they just reversed it with The President well in the lead. This would be historic.
03CE4180-A524-433A-B460-2A67ED50921C.jpeg
Texas Conservatives vote in person.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
For the last two plus hours they had called Virginia for Biden and they just reversed it with The President well in the lead. This would be historic.
View attachment 1220599Texas Conservatives vote in person.
It will be interesting. Trump is up in Michigan right now. The truth is a lot more Trump supporters prefer to vote in person and some of the states already counted the mail in ballots. I wouldn't doubt that Trump end up with over 300 electoral votes by end of tonight. The problem is that Biden may not concede.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Ohio has really moved towards Trump in the past hour. Its a very close race now. It was skewed to Biden by over 16 points just half hour ago.

1604456962611.png

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
No way Texas will go Blue. Trump is already catching up and they already counted most of the large metropolitan areas. As they fill out the rural areas, you know it would go red. Trump already has a lead. Biden is screwed, he has very little wiggle room left to win this.

1604457135080.png

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Told you Amy Barrett is critical to the election to prevent fraud. Look at the sudden jump in Democratic votes in Wisconsin last night that was dumped. Everyone knows that if you add democratic votes, there should be an associated jump in republican side as a percentage. No votes added for republican as in ZERO while 200,000 added for Biden suddenly. Talk about fraud.

This will go on for weeks at least just like 2000 election. Count, recounts and votes magically appear. They stopped counting last night in PA so they can add more votes.

1604503632157.png

Same exact thing happen in Michigan. Zero votes added to Trump and suddenly 200,000 votes added to Biden. Wow, talk about cheating. I doubt there is a single county in the world where they 100% to one candidate if the county has around 200,000 voters.
1604503913982.png

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
The fucking media is in on this fix. They stopped counting all republican counties in Wisconsin and Michigan and would not add it to the totals. They called AZ and other close call states to Biden with only 50% of votes counted but won't even call NC or Georgia when they are at 94% counted. There is not even enough votes left to flip to Biden and they won't call the state. They just want to make Trump look bad. If you just add PA, NC and GA, trump is at 264 total. All he needs to do is win any of the remaining states and he has won. Its amazing how corrupt all these media companies are banning together to misrepresent the vote and paint a picture of a candidate losing even when they were way up than 2016. See you in court!

Texas Tuna

Pinfish pimp
May 18, 2020
Rockport Texas
Name
Oliver Cheng
Boat
cabo 45 sportfish
They are just attempting to convince the public and themselves that Biden is ahead. They were caught off guard in 2016 and realize they are fucked now unless they do something.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
They are just attempting to convince the public and themselves that Biden is ahead. They were caught off guard in 2016 and realize they are fucked now unless they do something.
I agree. I think they realized later that some of the called states were too close and they could have faked a few thousand votes to win the state. By calling early, it made it harder for Hillary to claim victory. Now, they just STOPPED calling any swing states so they can project an image that Trump is behind. They didn't even call Florida when it was at 98% counted and there was no way in hell they could have caught up. They did the same with PA last night but they stopped counting around 74% so they can manufacture new votes in liberal areas. I'm sure they are ballot harvesting now to push Trump out. They have to make up 500,000 votes to swing PA. They were brazen enough to dump 200,000 votes in MI and WI last night. They were caught red handed.

Reactions: Texas Tuna

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Told you Amy Barrett is critical to the election to prevent fraud. Look at the sudden jump in Democratic votes in Wisconsin last night that was dumped. Everyone knows that if you add democratic votes, there should be an associated jump in republican side as a percentage. No votes added for republican as in ZERO while 200,000 added for Biden suddenly. Talk about fraud.

This will go on for weeks at least just like 2000 election. Count, recounts and votes magically appear. They stopped counting last night in PA so they can add more votes.

View attachment 1220759

Same exact thing happen in Michigan. Zero votes added to Trump and suddenly 200,000 votes added to Biden. Wow, talk about cheating. I doubt there is a single county in the world where they 100% to one candidate if the county has around 200,000 voters.
View attachment 1220760
You do realize that if no more votes were added for Trump the red line would be under the blue line not almost exactly the same. He got votes, just not as many in that time period.

Reactions: rexor_rn

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
The fucking media is in on this fix. They stopped counting all republican counties in Wisconsin and Michigan and would not add it to the totals. They called AZ and other close call states to Biden with only 50% of votes counted but won't even call NC or Georgia when they are at 94% counted. There is not even enough votes left to flip to Biden and they won't call the state. They just want to make Trump look bad. If you just add PA, NC and GA, trump is at 264 total. All he needs to do is win any of the remaining states and he has won. Its amazing how corrupt all these media companies are banning together to misrepresent the vote and paint a picture of a candidate losing even when they were way up than 2016. See you in court!
Most of the votes left are mail in or absentee ballots. Biden has been getting far more of those votes than Trump. So they do not want to call too early. Last I heard PA still has 1.2 million ballots to count which is considerably more than the difference. I will still be surprised if Trump does not win at this point.

Reactions: rexor_rn

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Most of the votes left are mail in or absentee ballots. Biden has been getting far more of those votes than Trump. So they do not want to call too early. Last I heard PA still has 1.2 million ballots to count which is considerably more than the difference. I will still be surprised if Trump does not win at this point.
Not a chance, the fix in and quite obvious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.