ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Just thinking about Kommiela Harris being President is scary.
She is annoying. She is very deceitful. She was one of the worse Attorney Generals in California history. She was not shy about ignoring the laws and making up her own shit when it comes to taking away second amendment rights.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Jake Tapper looks like he swallowed a slice of lemon in the entire interview. Rick Scott laid out the truth why Florida would go red by a large margin this time around.

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
Jake Tapper has got to be the most depressed looking dope on the tube. You never see him smile (unless someone is bashing Trump). Typical liberal democrat. Just wait until Trump gets re-elected, they'll all have that same scowl on their faces. Wahhhhh :1041677399:

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
You left out the most important issue on why people vote against Trump. They don't care about any issues other than they hate Trump. They don't believe in facts, logic or even common sense. They just hate Trump.

Republicans did the same thing to Obama and he was still elected for a second term. I see the same problem with this hate for Trump because that will only get you so far. Someone asked, are you willing to stand in a line for hours in the cold snow to vote for your candidate? The answer was yes for the Trump supporters and no for the Trump haters. Honestly, you can put a potato on the ballot and they would vote for the potato because they hate Trump. They actually did put a potato as the Democrat candidate, but that is another story.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Here is the comparison of the fake to the real Kamala Harris. You know how you can tell the real from the fake? The real one has a pearl necklace from Willie Brown.

FAKE.jpg

REAL.jpg

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
That is nuts.Why would they do that ? Is that real ?

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
That is nuts.Why would they do that ? Is that real ?
Desperation for votes. They claim that Melania was a body double and they actually do it with Kamala. The "security" around the fake Kamala is an absolute joke. They don't even look like secret service.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Thank God, in a couple days all this bullshit will be over.
Then another 4 years of crying.
Its never over. No matter who wins, in two years is another midterm election and before you know it, the beating starts over for the next presidential election. It would only stop when people stop donating to the political candidates and they have no money to spend on campaigning. Its a well oiled machine that lubricates the political economy.

Reactions: Rocket Dog

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Well that's it...he turned me...
Trump says if biden is elected there will be no heat in the winter and no ac in the summer...holy crap..that's a deal breaker for sure..
Your obviously not from Ca.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
If they force everyone to drive electric cars by 2035, I'm sure these rolling blackouts will work itself out. Its call Hope and Pray.

Reactions: plj46

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352

Probably one of the stupidest political arguments right now is "200,000 have died from Corona because of Trump" coupled with "We (Biden/Harris) have a plan to deal with Corona" .

We get it at the debates and in the commercials.

First if you have this miracle plan, why the hell have you not implemented it? Senator Harris, you get to present and pass laws. Mr. Biden, your party has control of the House of Representatives where all the money gets spent- why have you not passed and funded this miracle plan months ago? Why do we have to wait and see who wins the election and you all get your butts back in Washington in January? Seems like if what you say is true, and you did nothing but hold your miracle plan, those 200K are on you.

2nd, when all the political BS is peeled back, there is not one single Mayor or Governor that can honestly say that they did not get what they needed and more, to keep the medical system from being overwhelmed. Mobile field hospitals went unused. Naval hospital ships went unused. Charity mobile hospitals went unused. The private sector and Americans stepped up and met the PPE needs. The partnership between the White House and the private sector cranked out ventilators and not only met the needs, but replenished the emergency stockpiles. Not one, but multiple variations of vaccines have been discovered and are in final trials in the fastest time in history.
Take your secret plan and shove it. I am too old to buy into snake oil scams and too experienced to not look at the real evidence/record

Vote like your life depends on it!
Why ? Because it does!

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Probably one of the stupidest political arguments right now is "200,000 have died from Corona because of Trump" coupled with "We (Biden/Harris) have a plan to deal with Corona" .

We get it at the debates and in the commercials.

First if you have this miracle plan, why the hell have you not implemented it? Senator Harris, you get to present and pass laws. Mr. Biden, your party has control of the House of Representatives where all the money gets spent- why have you not passed and funded this miracle plan months ago? Why do we have to wait and see who wins the election and you all get your butts back in Washington in January? Seems like if what you say is true, and you did nothing but hold your miracle plan, those 200K are on you.

2nd, when all the political BS is peeled back, there is not one single Mayor or Governor that can honestly say that they did not get what they needed and more, to keep the medical system from being overwhelmed. Mobile field hospitals went unused. Naval hospital ships went unused. Charity mobile hospitals went unused. The private sector and Americans stepped up and met the PPE needs. The partnership between the White House and the private sector cranked out ventilators and not only met the needs, but replenished the emergency stockpiles. Not one, but multiple variations of vaccines have been discovered and are in final trials in the fastest time in history.
Take your secret plan and shove it. I am too old to buy into snake oil scams and too experienced to not look at the real evidence/record

Vote like your life depends on it!
Why ? Because it does!
THIS!!! Moreover we have a Federalist system i.e State and local politicians run the show. That's why Ca is sanctuary State and Gruesome can proclaim any policy that he wants without much blow back from the Federal Government. Lock downs, no problem, close schools not an issue, The Governors are pulling all the strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.