I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Well that's it...he turned me...
Trump says if biden is elected there will be no heat in the winter and no ac in the summer...holy crap..that's a deal breaker for sure..
Stick with Biden,he's been claiming all week that if elected he'll shut down Covid and not the country.Laughable.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Ran out of Texas by Americans
View attachment 1219103
If Biden cancelled 14 stops, that means he would not have been able to talk to 14 Biden supporters. I have NEVER seen any presidential nominee have LESS people turn up to any of his rallies. Its insane the press let this slide.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
This was Bio Warfare on Chinas part. The only question, was it deliberate? I believe it was clearly manmade, based on there initial response within their country and how the virus effects individuals.
You dont release biowarfare on your own population

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
As soon as it was out China stopped all incoming flights and let all outgoing flights continue...what does that say.... jackass
Strackle99 is right. I don't believe that China released the virus intentionally into China because that would be plain stupid. I believe it escaped the labs accidentally.

However, what you describe did happen, but that was after the virus was already spreading in China. They intentionally spread the disease to the rest of the world by letting flights from Wuhan and other infected cities to leave the country, but the same flights are not allowed to other parts of China.