I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
What policies do/don't you support from the Trump administration
Trump had passed one piece of major legislation in 4 years. His tax cut.

It was a 'bait and switch,' pulled on the tax payers. 80% of the benefits went to 10% of the people.

Reactions: the SLIDER

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Maybe not policy and go ahead and tell me I'm fucked up and a libtard but I dont support him knowing the important details of covid and not telling the public to (in his words) prevent panic...that's the kind of thing that really counts. .
Do you guys think he handled that correctly?
He didnt just keep that info from democrats...

Last edited:

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
Maybe not policy and go ahead and tell me I'm fucked up and a libtard but I dont support him knowing the important details of covid and not telling the public to (in his words) prevent panic...that's the kind of thing that really counts. .
Do you guys think he handled that correctly??
Well what would Biden do if elected?

Guaranteed - shut everything down.

Think we would have been better off if Trump had gone that route?

I've know quite a few people, including my daughter, that have tested positive for the China Virus. Guess how many ended up in the hospital - ZERO.

It's all overblown hype with one single purpose - GET RID OF TRUMP AT ANY COST!

Believe what you want...

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Well what would Biden do if elected?

Guaranteed - shut everything down.

Think we would have been better off if Trump had gone that route?

I've know quite a few people, including my daughter, that have tested positive for the China Virus. Guess how many ended up in the hospital - ZERO.

It's all overblown hype with one single purpose - GET RID OF TRUMP AT ANY COST!
So your saying trump knew what he was saying about the virus wasnt true and he says he didn't inform us so we wouldnt panic...?
I was hoping for an answer to the actual question ...
Was keeping the info he said he believed was true from everyone the right way to handle it...?
very simple non political question...

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
What would you and your loved ones have done differently if the President (who you obviously had problems with prior to the plandemic) told you everything he knew the moment he knew it? How would this have changed the outcome? Do you think this would have changed the governors decision to stack the elderly together in old folks homes? Do you think this would have changed their position to reject support from POTUS?

When he attempted to close the country to China, everybody attacked him and went against him. This has been a theme from day one. When you look for, when you want to find fault, you can find it.

Last edited:

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
So your saying trump knew what he was saying about the virus wasnt true and he says he didn't inform us so we wouldnt panic...?
I was hoping for an answer to the actual question ...
Was keeping the info he said he believed was true from everyone the right way to handle it...?
very simple non political question...
To me, I don't care what Trump did or did not say about this virus.

Short of shutting this country down - both at the borders and forcing every single person to hide out in their home (without leaving for any reason), would have been the only way to stop it.

How realistic would that have been, honestly?

So get over the finger pointing, and if you really insist on pointing fingers, aim them at the Chinese government.

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Sheesh....I still dont know if you agree with what he did or not ....
It's all I wanna know and I'll go away..
One more time ...
He flat out said that he didnt tell us what he knew so we wouldnt panic..
Did he handle the info he had correctly or not...yes or no...
Agreeing or Disagreeing with how he handled it wont make you burst into flames...I promise. .
I dont wanna say only yes or no answers but that's what I want....
Last try I'm out...

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Sheesh....I still dont know if you agree with what he did or not ....
It's all I wanna know and I'll go away..
One more time ...
He flat out said that he didnt tell us what he knew so we wouldnt panic..
Did he handle the info he had correctly or not...yes or no...
Agreeing or Disagreeing with how he handled it wont make you burst into flames...I promise. .
I dont wanna say only yes or no answers but that's what I want....
Last try I'm out...
I agree with how he has handled the plandemic from day one with perhaps the fact he hasn’t told his distractors to fuck off. My issue is with the deep state who is willing to burn the country down because of their blind hate for our President and their corrupt greed.
Did I answer your question? More than I could expect from you. You have not answered shit. Liberal privilege I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB and marlyn

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Fish killer,

I answered you, now you answer me. For three years, your party attacked the President with lies, fraudulent investigations, threats and impeachment, distracting him from his duties. Do you feel guilty doing this and preventing him from fully being able to focus his attention on the plandemic and those in need?

sincerely,

lite tackle

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
My thinking is that no matter who the President is/was we'd be in the same position we're in now.Look at what we've done trying to stop it,nothing really changed.It sure didn't get better.I don't need a President or a Governor to teach me common sense preventing myself from getting sick.Expecting them to is like expecting them to stop a hurricane or tornado.It's nature and mankind can't control it.You're thinking is Trump should have pushed the panic button (which he kind of did and was heavily criticized for it) and really created chaos.Look what happened at the grocery stores without Trump inciting panic.No food and many other necessities.I'd prefer a positive attitude about this without the doomsday predictions.It was going to happen no matter what.I think Trump handled it the best he could,just like any other leader.Some made different decisions than others but the results were about the same.I don't disagree with the way he handled it.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Trump had passed one piece of major legislation in 4 years. His tax cut.

It was a 'bait and switch,' pulled on the tax payers. 80% of the benefits went to 10% of the people.
Well shit i'm a 10% er making less than six figures a year.Woohoo.You're full of shit dude.His tax cut sure beats the opposite.Who in the hell doesn't like a tax cut ? If it bothers you just fill out the 1040EZ form and skip all the possible deductions so you can pay more.I'll also take that huge jump in my retirement funds that sat stagnant while Obama was in office.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Well shit i'm a 10% er making less than six figures a year.Woohoo.You're full of shit dude.His tax cut sure beats the opposite.Who in the hell doesn't like a tax cut ? If it bothers you just fill out the 1040EZ form and skip all the possible deductions so you can pay more.I'll also take that huge jump in my retirement funds that sat stagnant while Obama was in office.
The dow tripled during Obama's term. If your retirement sat stagnant, somebody should be fired. That is a failure.

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
The dow tripled during Obama's term. If your retirement sat stagnant, somebody should be fired. That is a failure.

Bullshit.

Made more while Trump was in office than at anytime in the past 25+ years combined (even with the China virus BS).

Just sayin'...

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Bullshit.

Made more while Trump was in office than at anytime in the past 25+ years combined (even with the China virus BS).

Just sayin'...
fine, but if your retirement sat stagnant during Obama, you failed. That is all

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I agree with how he has handled the plandemic from day one with perhaps the fact he hasn’t told his distractors to fuck off. My issue is with the deep state who is willing to burn the country down because of their blind hate for our President and their corrupt greed.
Did I answer your question? More than I could expect from you. You have not answered shit. Liberal privilege I guess.
Deep state. Hahahaha. That is a joke, right?

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
My thinking is that no matter who the President is/was we'd be in the same position we're in now.Look at what we've done trying to stop it,nothing really changed.It sure didn't get better.I don't need a President or a Governor to teach me common sense preventing myself from getting sick.Expecting them to is like expecting them to stop a hurricane or tornado.It's nature and mankind can't control it.You're thinking is Trump should have pushed the panic button (which he kind of did and was heavily criticized for it) and really created chaos.Look what happened at the grocery stores without Trump inciting panic.No food and many other necessities.I'd prefer a positive attitude about this without the doomsday predictions.It was going to happen no matter what.I think Trump handled it the best he could,just like any other leader.Some made different decisions than others but the results were about the same.I don't disagree with the way he handled it.
Trump created more panic about caravans, than CV. Caravans posed a risk to virtually nobody.

All Trump does is pass the buck. 'I take full responsibility, it's China's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.