I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Nominated for 3 Nobel Peace Prizes.
Trump will never win the Nobel Peace prize because the corrupt left wouldn't allow it. Obama got his in less than 9 months after he was elected because he was the first black president. He didn't do anything in the first 9 months that qualified him for the Nobel Peace price.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
BTW, if anyone brings up the BS that Trump paid only $750 in 2017, that number is not what he paid in taxes. Trump paid $7,435,857 in taxes and had $7,435,107 in tax credits similar to if you get a refund and allocate that money for next year's taxes instead of getting a check. The difference was the $750 that he had to write a check to pay the IRS. Anyone brings that shit up, they better get their facts straight. NYT had to correct the information in their web site.

Reactions: plj46 and prolinegd

elreytut

elreytut
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
bob
Boat
TARPON 120. NEW RIDE
Hey, its fishing related?
  • "California is going to have to ration water. You know why? Because they send millions of gallons of water out to sea, out to the Pacific, because they want to take care of certain little tiny fish that aren't doing very well without water," the US president told Fox News' Sean Hannity.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
  • "California is going to have to ration water. You know why? Because they send millions of gallons of water out to sea, out to the Pacific, because they want to take care of certain little tiny fish that aren't doing very well without water," the US president told Fox News' Sean Hannity.
Trump and his crazy ideas,or was that Newsom's idea ?

Highwayman

Jun 25, 2015
Name
Sammy
Boat
None
There’s a lot of truth in that. I never heard of water rationing in Arizona when I was a boy in Phoenix. They have the Salt River project that saves all the runoff into a chain of lakes to create power and provide water. Beats letting it run to the desert. Beautiful lakes if you ever head that way. That is the comparison I see.

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
And that little tiny fish AKA the delta smelt isn’t even indigenous to California.

Reactions: marlyn

MJB

Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
Anybody who can leverage 400 million of somebody's elses money......is very smart investor, business owner & President!

MJB

Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
That makes no sense

And now criticizing his supporters...... U so smart

Reactions: plj46