Political BS FULL ON FOAMER SPOTTING

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
The reason for these threads are to allow people to hear the otherside. All we have on the news is orange man bad. Four f’n years of lies and attacks. You now know that millions of Patriots are sick off it. See you at the polls 🤚🏻. Oh, that’s right, you mailed in your ballot (don’t wanna get the Rona🙄).
You dont hear limbaugh,hannity,carlson,Ingraham, Jones,Dobbs,geraldo along with a whole network and many others giving the other side at a rapid pace?
These threads on here are maybe 8 to 10 of the exact same guys basically repeating the same thing over and over....
I throw in once in awhile when I'm takin a shit or at the dog park just for a distraction..
I've been very clear about my view on politics yet you make comments like I'm mailing a ballot which tells me you clearly dont listen which really takes the fun outta these conversations...
I'm out...

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
You dont hear limbaugh,hannity,carlson,Ingraham, Jones,Dobbs,geraldo along with a whole network and many others giving the other side at a rapid pace?
These threads on here are maybe 8 to 10 of the exact same guys basically repeating the same thing over and over....
I throw in once in awhile when I'm takin a shit or at the dog park just for a distraction..
I've been very clear about my view on politics yet you make comments like I'm mailing a ballot which tells me you clearly dont listen which really takes the fun outta these conversations...
I'm out...
Not even close to the same thing over and over. The left always gives us new material. Don’t like it, do to me what I just did to you. IGNORE!

Last edited:
Reactions: HookEmDanO

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
The shit talking and memes are kinda fun. What I would like to see is a good argument for Biden. I’ve heard and seen both sides for Trump, but Biden supporters only seem to bitch about Trump and offer no good argument for Biden.
I'm thinking there is no good argument for Biden.Hence the "Orange man bad" argument.What happened to the Democratic party ? Any reasonable, centered up Democrat could beat him.They just don't want to be reasonable is my guess.They want it their way or nothing at all.

BluefinCurly

Skipper
Aug 15, 2004
Norwalk
Name
Carl
Boat
Vagabond, The Last Minute
Again, do whatever you want to your body - just don't expect me to pay for it. How about being responsible and not getting pregnant in the first place - if you don't want or can't afford a child, keep your fucking legs closed!

My fat assed sister and her loser husband have been smoking meth for the last 30+ years. They don't work, they don't do shit but scam the system, rip-off, and smoke meth. It amazes me (but I'm not surprised) how easy it is for them, and their scumbag friends, to get every conceivable handout the government (our hard earned tax dollars) has to give.

Again, why should I have almost 50% of everything I earn, stolen out of my pocket and given to people who have made bad choices in their lives and contribute nothing, why???

My mother-in-law tells me I should be more considerate and compassionate - "you have more than most people" she says. But that's exactly what these fuckers want us to think - oh poor them...

FUCK THEM!
Ron
Don't hold back brother, I can feel you want to let go of your frustration!

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
This topic jumped the shark long ago...
Another couple months and then all this 2020 bullshit can go in the shitter and hopefully politics can go back to being boring again...
I doubt if the "peaceful protests" would die down. My feeling is that if Trump gets re-elected, it would get worse.

Reactions: marlyn

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
Ron
Don't hold back brother, I can feel you want to let go of your frustration!
Like Tom Petty said "It just seems so useless to have to work so hard, and nothing ever really seem to come from it". Kind of like fishing offshore lately :Kick_emoticon:

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Again, do whatever you want to your body - just don't expect me to pay for it. How about being responsible and not getting pregnant in the first place - if you don't want or can't afford a child, keep your fucking legs closed!

My fat assed sister and her loser husband have been smoking meth for the last 30+ years. They don't work, they don't do shit but scam the system, rip-off, and smoke meth. It amazes me (but I'm not surprised) how easy it is for them, and their scumbag friends, to get every conceivable handout the government (our hard earned tax dollars) has to give.

Again, why should I have almost 50% of everything I earn, stolen out of my pocket and given to people who have made bad choices in their lives and contribute nothing, why???

My mother-in-law tells me I should be more considerate and compassionate - "you have more than most people" she says. But that's exactly what these fuckers want us to think - oh poor them...

FUCK THEM!
The other part people miss out on is that abortion won't be illegal. It might be illegal in SOME states, but California and other liberal shit hole states would allow you to abort up to when the baby is about to come out. If you don't like the laws of their state, move to another fucking state. People who support the second amendment has to deal with this shit for decades and guns are actual rights in the Constitution. The last I check, nothing in the Constitution or the Amendments mention about abortion. If you actually saw the pictures of chopped up babies (they are not even fetus when you get to 6 months), then you appreciate how evil abortion really is. The founder Planned Parenthood believed in eugenics like the Nazis and started PP to reduce the number of minorities.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Bidens Transient Ischemic Attacks will eventually lead to a massive stroke, resulting in the first US minority, female president, Kamala Harris.

I believe this would happen in the first 6 months of a Biden presidency.
Your prediction seems to assume Biden wins. I have been to multiple, typically blue, states over the last few months and have seen very few signs supporting Biden and thousands supporting Trump. What makes you think that Biden wins the election?

Reactions: One_Leg

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
The Left may not have the Patriots but they got this gal!😳

“If you want your child, you can keep your child”
Obama circa 2015, kind of sort of something like that

Pretty obvious the thought of a contraceptive or if you didn’t want that child, you probably shouldn't have had sex with that man, never entered that women’s brain.

It’s what happens when the education system fails, I guess :confused:

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Ya, George was awesome. I look at achievements too. Biden had 47 years to achieve something positive but he can only run on what he plans to achieve. President Trump has a real list of achievements that are right inline with my beliefs. Easy choice for me.
As a Senator, Biden co-sponsored the Veterans choice bill Obama signed in 2014... you know, the one Trump always takes credit for.

Reactions: elreytut

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
As a Senator, Biden co-sponsored the Veterans choice bill Obama signed in 2014... you know, the one Trump always takes credit for.

I think you got confused with the VA Mission Act of 2018 that Trump signed into law. I'm sure other presidents before him has enacted VA bills, but this one allows veterans to receive care from other facilities if they meet the six eligibility criteria. The approval rating has gone up to 80% and 90% recommend VA care to other veterans now. It was no where near that level of satisfaction prior to these changes.

https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=5328#:~:text=The survey%2C which asked Veterans,VA care to fellow Veterans.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
If you know of actual babies being killed, call 911. If you can't call 911 about it, you have a textbook case of 'none of my goddamn business.'
As a taxpayer I'd prefer NOT to be paying for abortions. As a Human being I'd prefer that the abortionist did not profit from the remains of the baby being aborted.

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
That was a fun shit show last night. Biden got out-Bidened by Trump. Biden's style of debating is to mock the opponent when they act presidential during a debate. He did that to Paul Ryan during the last VP debate. Biden didn't realize he was dealing with a lion. Trump would not take that crap without a fight. The look of Biden's face was hilarious. Instead of answering the question, he looked into the camera to make his "speech to vote" when Wallace asked him about stacking the courts or removing the filibuster as a classic. Trump just keep pestering him to answer the question, but you know the slimeball Biden would not answer it. Biden is a typical politician who has been in office for 47 years and done nothing of consequence other than increasing taxes or taking rights away.

They both acted like turds last night. Biden tried to act like a polished turd, but Trump shows him what an explosive wet fart turd looks like. LOL. The difference is that Trump was being his usual self and we already know it. You have to be a total turd when the media is stacked against you. It was a real shit show.

BTW, if you didn't know it, Wallace is a Democrat even though he works in Fox News.

1601498558934.png

Last edited:
Reactions: marlyn

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
My buddy said "can you believe what Trump said last night during the debate!!!." I said yes I can believe it, because it's the same thing he has said from day one, whether you like it or not.

As hard as they try to get Trump to change his tune, he doesn't give in (much). You get what you get with Trump - better or worse.

But Biden, that's a complete different story. He will flip-flop like a dying sardine on the deck of your boat. Ask him a simple question, and like the true slimy politician he is (and always has been), he talks in circles but never answers the question. The "stacking the courts" was a huge question (which most people seem to not understand the significance of), and he conveniently danced around answering it.

But the best answer Dopey Joe gave (and I'm sure a ton of AOC/Bernie supporters jaws hit the ground the second it came out of his senile mouth) was that he didn't support the "Green New Deal". D'OH!!!

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
My buddy said "can you believe what Trump said last night during the debate!!!." I said yes I can believe it, because it's the same thing he has said from day one, whether you like it or not.

As hard as they try to get Trump to change his tune, he doesn't give in (much). You get what you get with Trump - better or worse.

But Biden, that's a complete different story. He will flip-flop like a dying sardine on the deck of your boat. Ask him a simple question, and like the true slimy politician he is (and always has been), he talks in circles but never answers the question. The "stacking the courts" was a huge question (which most people seem to not understand the significance of), and he conveniently danced around answering it.

But the best answer Dopey Joe gave (and I'm sure a ton of AOC/Bernie supporters jaws hit the ground the second it came out of his senile mouth) was that he didn't support the "Green New Deal". D'OH!!!
The problem is that vast majority of Americans get their news filtered through the media with their biased spin. When they watch a debate, they get the information raw from Donald and they never heard of it.

Trump fight as if he is a man against the ropes and the entire world is coming after him. He lashes out at them for their fraud that is swept under the rugs. For crying out loud, Biden claimed he went to schools he never attended and was the top of his class when the truth was that he is a terrible student. He actually claimed that Antifa is not a group. WTF are all these people on the streets with Antifa matching black outfits? He is delusional if he doesn't think Antifa or BLM are the major cause of the riots. According to Biden and Nadler, Antifa is a "myth." If it wasn't for politics, and corruption, he wouldn't have made his millions.

You're right, nobody trusts what Biden says because he lies and dodges questions and flip flops. One day he supports Medicare for all, Green New Deal and next, he flips you the finger. He only said all the crap to win the primary and nobody really knows what he stands for other than higher taxes and defunding the police. He is going to get the brunt of the hate from the Bernie Bros after this debate. They know he is a real back stabber.

At least with Trump, you know where he stands whether you agree or not with his stance.

Last edited: