Political BS FULL ON FOAMER SPOTTING

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
It’s still a free country and you have choice.
Being for a party that believes in everything your against and against a party that believes in everything you are for, is a poor choice.
You could put 60 people in a room and they wouldnt all want the same things let alone 60 million..

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
You could put 60 people in a room and they wouldnt all want the same things let alone 60 million..
I agree with you on that. What does the current admin. believe in that you are against? The reason I ask is because the media loves to spin the President’s positions, achievements, goals and beliefs. You may find that his agenda aligns with yours more than the left’s does.

Reactions: plj46

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I believe pretty much nothing that any of these politicians say about policy. .
They all lie to feed their agenda...
I only react to the words that come straight from their mouth strictly from a logic and humanity standpoint ..
I belong to the logic party but unfortunately George carlin died and cant be president..

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
I believe pretty much nothing that any of these politicians say about policy. .
They all lie to feed their agenda...
I only react to the words that come straight from their mouth strictly from a logic and humanity standpoint ..
I belong to the logic party but unfortunately George carlin died and cant be president..
Ya, George was awesome. I look at achievements too. Biden had 47 years to achieve something positive but he can only run on what he plans to achieve. President Trump has a real list of achievements that are right inline with my beliefs. Easy choice for me.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Hook em sure likes those pictures of dudes....

dudes? so then that means none of the pics were of you...

but you can date any of them you like...being a libby and all...oh but wait...they dont like girls...

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Ya, George was awesome. I look at achievements too. Biden had 47 years to achieve something positive but he can only run on what he plans to achieve. President Trump has a real list of achievements that are right inline with my beliefs. Easy choice for me.
As a fisherman I'm a huge believer in experience for all professions and sports...
If you want to do something at the highest level consistantly well experience is required imo in all professions
Asking someone who never was a politician to take over politics at the highest possible level goes directly against my instincts ..
It would be like if I was having heart surgery and my dentist walked in my confidence would not be high...
Since I dont know him personally Public speaking is the only concrete evidence I have to form an opinion about this president and his public speaking IMO is horrifying...complimenting yourself and constantly repeating yourself because u cant think on the fly are IMO two of the worst traits a person can have...
Trump came in wanting to radically change the way we do things immediately and I do believe in change but government change IMO should be done at a measured pace so it can be reevaluated and adjustments made...
Biden on the other hand is certainly not fit to be president...he has intelligence and experience but has serious trouble finishing a thought a sure sign of trouble..
This could work out perfect for trump just like last time when people had a real good reason for not voting for Clinton.
Bidens issues could give many a reason they cant ignore and I think it make
s his debate performances huuuuuge..
Trump has been incredibly entertaining for me but as someone in the ocean everyday the regulation issues bother me....
I cant make an educated decision without knowing the truth and I dont believe either party is truly honest with themselves or us....
Although I'm sure trump is a very religious man ....😄

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
As a fisherman I'm a huge believer in experience for all professions and sports...
If you want to do something at the highest level consistantly well experience is required imo in all professions
Asking someone who never was a politician to take over politics at the highest possible level goes directly against my instincts ..
It would be like if I was having heart surgery and my dentist walked in my confidence would not be high...
Since I dont know him personally Public speaking is the only concrete evidence I have to form an opinion about this president and his public speaking IMO is horrifying...complimenting yourself and constantly repeating yourself because u cant think on the fly are IMO two of the worst traits a person can have...
Trump came in wanting to radically change the way we do things immediately and I do believe in change but government change IMO should be done at a measured pace so it can be reevaluated and adjustments made...
Biden on the other hand is certainly not fit to be president...he has intelligence and experience but has serious trouble finishing a thought a sure sign of trouble..
This could work out perfect for trump just like last time when people had a real good reason for not voting for Clinton.
Bidens issues could give many a reason they cant ignore and I think it make
s his debate performances huuuuuge..
Trump has been incredibly entertaining for me but as someone in the ocean everyday the regulation issues bother me....
I cant make an educated decision without knowing the truth and I dont believe either party is truly honest with themselves or us....
Although I'm sure trump is a very religious man ....😄.
I once saw a kid catch a 9lb. largemouth with a Zebco88 and a seasoned bass pro come to the scale with 3lbs (had to get the fishing reference out of the way).

You have to believe our country before President Trump was heading in the wrong direction (kinda like a burning plane headed towards a mountain top). This was required by those in power due to the deals they made with the devil at our expense. The owners of the MSM are in on the theft and will lie to we the people to keep it going. How could bringing in another entrenched politician right the ship?

Enter Donald Trump. The exact opposite of what the deep state wanted. No longer making every move based on how it benefits those in power, but how it benefits the people. The way they have attacked him for 4 years is all I need to see. The flack is worst when your over the target.

Do I think he is the most Presidential when he tweets, nah. Do I think his speech pattern is odd, sure. Do I think his achievements have been nothing short of amazing considering the 4 years of attacks from those trying to stop him, YES.

He is Fisherman Trump, an expert level angler, has fought the fish perfectly and now that pelagic is flopping on the deck gasping for its last breath.

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I once saw a kid catch a 9lb. largemouth with a Zebco88 and a seasoned bass pro come to the scale with 3lbs (had to get the fishing reference out of the way).
The saying its better to lucky than good is way off...
If you want to be good at something you have to be consistent...if there is one thing luck is not is consistent...

Reactions: Rocket Dog

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
boy...that is sure evident over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and....

• Haha
Reactions: DAS, MJB and plj46

elreytut

elreytut
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
bob
Boat
TARPON 120. NEW RIDE
OOOH your thread made it to 6 pages!Bidens gonna win for sure,Oh wait 4 pages are posts by trump supporters nevermind.
UnlikE your guy, it's not about ratings, and if it were, you and others appear to have voted at least twice. With memes no less.

ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
The problem is you guys have a weak candidate. If it was Bernie Sanders, I would have been a lot more concerned. Biden is extremely weak politically and physically. He was winded when he just walked up to the podium last night. I doubt he can last with Trump for 2 hours in a debate and maintain his mental acuity. The press has been very forgiving to him with softball questions and he has dodged press conference questions for a few months. It almost felt like the political system set up Biden to be a fall guy knowing he can't win.

As for the senate, I'm more concerned about that. We may keep the senate, but with a few RINOs like Pierre Delecto, Collins and Murkowski, the votes can move either direction. This RBG situation has created a huge problem. I would say this is the "October Surprise" for this election cycle. It will be an interesting election for sure.

Reactions: marlyn