FULL MOON + BUZZBAIT= KABOOM...

joe fishes

Apr 4, 2009
huntington beach
Name
joe
Boat
SOLD!
its been a pretty shitty week for me and the family do to this economy.... had to shut down my repair shop and crashed my tuck on my way home that day... well everything happens for a reason and last night one of those reasons happened. instead of sleeping and being beat from working all day i got to go huck a buzzbait down a bank for the night under a full moon. there's not much that beats watching a bass blow up on your topwater bait or just a simple slrup and burn when your not looking. well, got to watch it happen twice last night and it took the shit right out of my head and made me stoked that i was able to do this at that moment. i still had a great time with my buddy even though i only caught 2 fish.
staying positive though all this has got me a good job that will allow me to make some good money and have time to fish and surf more. so get on these bass and enjoy yourself and your friends around you.

-enjoy-

Attachments

geno machino

"Relax" - Everything is going to be just fine!
Feb 9, 2007
O'side
Name
Gene
Boat
Revo 13
Nice Pigs!!!!!

Zto

BASS Fanatic
Jul 30, 2010
Huntington Beach
Name
ZTO
Boat
Caddis Navigator
That's the best thing about fishing for me, clears my fuckin' mind of all the BS the world has to offer...

baybassboy

Bass Hippie
Aug 1, 2004
Balboa Island
Name
Mo Williams
Boat
17' HydraSports CC, "Motivator"; Outcast Super FatCat
sluggish... and good outlook on the situation... stay positive, and best of luck with your future ventures

raynman

Aug 5, 2006
oc
Name
ray
Boat
still looking
Thanks for the report, good reminder about fisholosophy. I think I have to get out, all this economy BS is killing me right about now.

joe fishes

Apr 4, 2009
huntington beach
Name
joe
Boat
SOLD!
thanks for all the good vibes ya'll! here was the first "KABOOM" of the week... ooohhh... stoked no one was hurt! but now i got my new Econoline Van! (its a 97)

Attachments

tehspork

Cruiser
Oct 9, 2005
Newport Beach
Name
Jeff
Boat
None
Bummer about the truck. I've said it once and I'll say it again, topwater fish are the best. Word on the street is that they have been mauling the lipless crank at south island, but that's just what I've heard.

joe fishes

Apr 4, 2009
huntington beach
Name
joe
Boat
SOLD!
Bummer about the truck. I've said it once and I'll say it again, topwater fish are the best. Word on the street is that they have been mauling the lipless crank at south island, but that's just what I've heard.
hahaha! we will see how that goes here in a few! that right next to topwater fishing! gemme a holler next time your there.

i snag for food

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
Vic
Boat
Wellcraft Bay 195
better days...keep on and keep strong...tough times are to be had by everyone just stay focus my friend...glad you were able to get out and enjoyed your trip!