Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Slightly used pair of FujinonTechno-Stabi Binoculars (There were my travel set)
They come with the Pelican case
Neck strap
Fujinon Polarizer Filter Set for 14x40 A $130 value
Retail is around $1100.00

So get a badass set of binos, with case and polarized lenses for $800.00

I can ship at cost. Located in San Diego

Polarizing filters are designed to eliminate glare. A polarizing filter acts just like a Haze filter (filters out atmospheric haze) as well as emphasizing the blues of the water and sky. This is also great when going out at night and viewing anything that may give off a strong reflection. This Polarizing Filter will also create a grey clear filter over all your viewed objects. Fujinon Polarizer Filter are great tools to have in your bag

Fujinon Techno Stabi offers up an immense five degrees of stabilization in every direction, which offers up a lot of help if one is tracking an object while moving at the same time. These Fujinon Binoculars are great for using in airplanes, helicopters, boats, cars, and a variety of other vehicles. On top of it all these Fujinon Techno-Stabi Binoculars are waterproof. The Techno Stabi 14x40 is one of the only Fujinon Binoculars that have the ability for the user to apply threaded eye piece filters, whether one wants to use a Haze or a Polarizing filter. Fujinon Techno Stabi 14x40 features dual piezo - vibration sensors and gyro position sensor are microprocessor linked to direct drive motor which helps you lock on to targets - even if both you and the target are moving. The Techno Stabi Binoculars by Fujinon also provide extremely stable imaging even when conditions make it difficult to hold steady.

Fujinon techno stabi binoculars have an automatic shut off after one minute of sitting idle. Even at 14x magnification the Fujinon Techno-Stabi TS1440 while being used as a handheld will stabilize the image effectively and produce a clear shot. The lenses of this Fujinon techno stabi binocular model has been multi coated with a patented process, the EBC (Electron Beam Coating). The Fujinon techno stabi ts1440 binoculars are waterproof and fogproof and designed for marine use.

Attachments

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Here's your chance to set yourself apart from the other skiffs in the cluster around the kelp, your chance to be in the same league as the marlin guys. It's worth every penny you spend to have good pipes.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Those are really nice bino's!

rrhookup

Fish/Surf..A Way of Life
Apr 30, 2004
RB
Name
Romme
Boat
Farallon 25 "Midori", 16' Western skiff
Have the same binos and very satisfied with the optics. E-stabilization worked great today while whale watching in SMB. Good luck with the sale.

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Have the same binos and very satisfied with the optics. E-stabilization worked great today while whale watching in santa monica bay. Good luck with the sale.
Thank you!

I've been getting a few emails asking what shape they are in. Check the pics, they are clean as clean gets. A few tiny scratches from normal use, nothing weird.

This is a chance from local dudes to get a set without having to deal with the Ebay issues of shipping, etc.

If your homie lives in SD, I'll take him out on the ocean to test them for free...

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Still for sale

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
These are great binos at a great price.

I have Frasiers now and I keep these as a 2nd set.

grander007

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 10, 2007
Honolulu
Name
zzzz
Boat
46, Bertram, Deep Blue
I've had these for many years...they are great and well worth it...filters are key too, can use binos w/out worrying about scratching lenses on the boat.

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
I have the same ones. Great performance for the money.
Thanks Jason and the rest who gave these Binos props.

Just to put it out there, I have had more than one offer of $700 or less. At this time I am not willing to sell them for $700.00 Looking for closer to $800 especially considering the lenses this set comes with.

Thanks for looking.

Or I would actually consider $700 and a nice bait reel. 20-40 pound class.

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Sold pending payment to Vernon

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras

pimpintackle

Pimp of Tackle
May 19, 2005
San Diego
Name
Big Red
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 / 165 Hyrda-Sport / Scupper Classic
Are these still for sale?

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
5 years ago kid. Schlong gone

Reactions: Saluki and R&R

Willy'Z

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 11, 2005
Anaheim
Name
Ricky
Boat
27' Fish Nautique
Slightly used pair of FujinonTechno-Stabi Binoculars (There were my travel set)
They come with the Pelican case
Neck strap
Fujinon Polarizer Filter Set for 14x40 A $130 value
Retail is around $1100.00

So get a badass set of binos, with case and polarized lenses for $800.00

I can ship at cost. Located in San Diego

Polarizing filters are designed to eliminate glare. A polarizing filter acts just like a Haze filter (filters out atmospheric haze) as well as emphasizing the blues of the water and sky. This is also great when going out at night and viewing anything that may give off a strong reflection. This Polarizing Filter will also create a grey clear filter over all your viewed objects. Fujinon Polarizer Filter are great tools to have in your bag

Fujinon Techno Stabi offers up an immense five degrees of stabilization in every direction, which offers up a lot of help if one is tracking an object while moving at the same time. These Fujinon Binoculars are great for using in airplanes, helicopters, boats, cars, and a variety of other vehicles. On top of it all these Fujinon Techno-Stabi Binoculars are waterproof. The Techno Stabi 14x40 is one of the only Fujinon Binoculars that have the ability for the user to apply threaded eye piece filters, whether one wants to use a Haze or a Polarizing filter. Fujinon Techno Stabi 14x40 features dual piezo - vibration sensors and gyro position sensor are microprocessor linked to direct drive motor which helps you lock on to targets - even if both you and the target are moving. The Techno Stabi Binoculars by Fujinon also provide extremely stable imaging even when conditions make it difficult to hold steady.

Fujinon techno stabi binoculars have an automatic shut off after one minute of sitting idle. Even at 14x magnification the Fujinon Techno-Stabi TS1440 while being used as a handheld will stabilize the image effectively and produce a clear shot. The lenses of this Fujinon techno stabi binocular model has been multi coated with a patented process, the EBC (Electron Beam Coating). The Fujinon techno stabi ts1440 binoculars are waterproof and fogproof and designed for marine use.
Hey Bryan, I would like to pick these up from you. We will be coming down to SD this afternoon/evening, can we hook up?
give me a shout @ (562) 577-3131

Tight Lines,
Ricky Z

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
And it says gone. They have been sold. These have been sold. The binos are not for sale. They are no longer for sale. They are not for sell any longer. They are not available.

Reactions: Bigpondonly

Unforgiven1

It's All About The Tuna
Advertiser
Apr 7, 2004
Redondo Beach, California
Name
Drew
Boat
UnforgiveN- Blackfin 29' FB Volvo Kamd 300's
lol