Fin Fan

Headless Tuna!
Mar 14, 2015
Mission Viejo, Mulege, bcs Mexico
Name
J
Boat
Vaya con Dios
Who has what in their 20 skipjack? So far I'm only finding a 52 gallon that will fit. I'd like to get 75. I'm putting a Honda 130 on the back of her so, 75 should get me a 225 mile range. Let me know.

Jeff

Dragon

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 24, 2006
SLO Co.
Name
Paul
Boat
22' Pro Sport CC / 20' Skipjack Open
They came w/aluminium rectangle 65 gal. tanks. I have the original out in the yard, but wont chance it after its 40 year service. Was planning to have an aluminium tank made for my project w/slightly more capacity and the shape of the compartment bottom. All the plastic tanks I looked at were too wide for the most part. If you find something let me know, I will likewise...

C.Bergs

Sep 21, 2015
Marina del Rey
Name
Cory
Boat
Skipjack 24 Open - Pau Hana
Call Berry's Sheet Metal in Santa Ana. Cliff, the owner, has been building tanks for skippies for years, and has diagrams drawn up for your boat. He did mine for my 24 quickly and pretty cheaply.

Dragon

May 24, 2006
SLO Co.
Name
Paul
Boat
22' Pro Sport CC / 20' Skipjack Open
Skipjack Fuel Tank - Original Label.jpg
Barry's Sheet Metal did the "Original Tank"...Cliff said he had just started w/Barry's right about then I sharpie'd the lettering so it could be read...Check it out!!! I lived in CM back bay in those days. I am feeling "Very Connected" to Skipjack. Glad I'm doing this project

spearbodj

Eric
Oct 30, 2010
CA
Name
Eric
Boat
Skipjack 20
Id recommend going with IMCO in San Dimas. My 65 gal tank was 900$ and they did a great job on my tank for my skippy.