One of my neighbors works at one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Topping off my jet ski with regular. $8.30 for less then 2 gallons. A full container is 1 gallon

Middle class salary averages $750 a month. Goes down from there

Careful what is wished for. When it comes to reality and not fantasy land or not ready yet

IMG_20210514_205818_edit_54926224235889.jpg

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
It's gone up since year 2018. Above is 1.75 gallons and I was being nice using a bank conversion rate. Looking at the big picture. Any increase over $4 a gallon is huge

"The current price in February 2018 for gas in Costa Rica is around 620 colones per liter which is about $4.03 USD per gallon."

Upvote 0

Mean Gene

Old Fat Guy
Oct 27, 2013
Ennis, Montana
Name
Gene
Boat
The Searcher
There wasn't any fuel going through the unfinished pipeline, so please explain how ending that project might have interfered with fuel supplies. And then just pause for a moment and remember that fuel price increases began when a severe storm basically ground to a halt all fuels trying to move through pipelines connected with the Texas stone age power grid fiasco. And then of course, the hacked pipeline in the east was perpetrated by actors outside of this continent. It may be comforting to blame rising fuel prices on someone you hate simply because his party registration is different than your own, but please don't make up alternative facts to match the facts you wish were real.
As soon as he shut down the project the cartel announced production cuts, so while perhaps not the direct cause it was definitely a contributing cause.

As for surcharges I think the picture above of the magic 8 ball says it best.

Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
I just fueled my boat at pearsons fuel dock and it was $ 3 , 25 a gallon for diesel and I only took on 286 gallons , it would of been a better price if I would have needed more , no road tax yet on the ocean but im sure its coming

Upvote 0

Bandit603

Jun 19, 2020
Wildomar
Name
Jason
Boat
Wish I had one
No it is our lame duck governor and the president that ballot harvesting elected. Gas has almost gone up by 2 dollars a gallon since Jan. I would not be surprised to 6 dollars a gallon here by the end of the summer. And they both with come up with some excuse.

Reactions: kevina and jbarbosa
Upvote 0

fyermn

Sep 2, 2005
Utah
Name
Dan
Boat
LONG RANGE fishing
I just fueled my boat at pearsons fuel dock and it was $ 3 , 25 a gallon for diesel and I only took on 286 gallons , it would of been a better price if I would have needed more , no road tax yet on the ocean but im sure its coming
I like the way you say it ONLY took 286 gal. That is close to $1,000 for the fill.

Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star
No it is our lame duck governor and the president that ballot harvesting elected. Gas has almost gone up by 2 dollars a gallon since Jan. I would not be surprised to 6 dollars a gallon here by the end of the summer. And they both with come up with some excuse.
I heard Mike Lindell ( the my pillow guy) talking about that the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: Steve K
Upvote 0

Intrepid Fan

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
One thing that a lot of people may not be aware of regarding the Keystone pipeline. None of the oil that was to flow thru that pipe line was for US use. It was being built so Canada would have a way to export their oil overseas. Their shale fields are land locked and the rough Canadian terrain makes building a pipe line to their own coast cost prohibited. The US was allowing the pipe line to be built so some US mega corporations could collect a royalty for the oil passing thru the US

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Exactly. And fuel prices are going up

Cyber hack. Weak leader

Imo, Sinola cartel holds more power

Upvote 0