trlrtrsh67

Porch Honkey
Nov 22, 2007
Running Springs
Name
Rich
Boat
14' Gregor / IMP 220 Sportsman WA
I'm needing to replace all my lines and was just looking for recommendations. Biggest concern is the fill line, 1 1/2" x 13'. Thanks!

historic

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 29, 2003
3 Rivers
Name
Jack
Boat
2459 Trophy "Driftwood"
I'm needing to replace all my lines and was just looking for recommendations. Biggest concern is the fill line, 1 1/2" x 13'. Thanks!
Defender Marine has a huge selection of fuel hose by the foot and all the other hose you will ever need. Pretty fair prices and fast shipping. Wholesale Marine is good too. Check them both for the best price. I got a really good deal from Overtons several years ago on fill and vent hose. It was a close out deal and I don't think they carry bulk hose anymore but it could be worth a look. All three are online places, Google them. Good luck!

http://www.defender.com

http://www.wholesalemarine.com

trlrtrsh67

Porch Honkey
Nov 22, 2007
Running Springs
Name
Rich
Boat
Thanks! Ill go check those links out. Scratch the 13' length anyone else reading this. I was looking at the tank earlier and decided to make up a lot of the length with some aluminum or aluminized steel pipe that I have access to. Fuel fill is on the transom and the inlet to the tank is on the front of the 6' long tank right at the entrance to the cuddy! Would seem more sensible/cost effective to have the inlet at the rear of the tank. With the inlet where it is, at least hard-lining the majority of the run and going with a short section of this expensive hose at either end would have been a better idea from the get go?

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Don't know your specifics but often the tank fill is put where it will be at the high part of the tank when the boats in the water. If it was at the low point getting those last gallons in there would be harder.

trlrtrsh67

Porch Honkey
Nov 22, 2007
Running Springs
Name
Rich
Boat
Sickat, I knew there had to be a good reason for it out there! Makes sense, engine in back, outdrive in back.....nose up a little, fill it from the front.

Thanks seahawk, I'll check.