Fuck poachers!!!

Discussion in 'Hunting Discussion' started by CaptainLeo, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Carl

Carl Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again

Name:
    Carl
    Boat:
    everyone elses
    The camp of 8 guys getting 10 deer does.

2. Ok, I was going off the orginal poster, who was only talking about 2 guys. I did see the one post that mentions there were eight in the camp. Still, if they were poaching on private land for a week, I find it pretty weird that they could not get any LEO up there to investigate. Still doesn't make sense.

3. Carl

Carl Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again

Name:
    Carl
    Boat:
    everyone elses
    I agree.
    Having hunted turkey up there for a number of years, though it's been awhile, my experience is the wardens are pretty on top of any hint of a violation out there.
    Who knows????:confused:

4. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    Probably cause they were too busy going through Sluester's garage further to the South :rofl:

5. Enfuego

Enfuego Your favorite Realtor

Name:
    Yusef
    Boat:
    None
    There was a message on the Cal-Tip hotline that all agents in the field were in Julian measuring the distance from a deer to a dwelling or something like that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. sitonmyface

sitonmyface SEXNOW

Name:
    Brandon
    Boat:
    Sportboat
    Touche....Fleet and Vuich are steaming piles :shithappens:

7. Centerfire

Centerfire Newbie

Name:
    Shawn
    Boat:
    Yours
    Ya no kidding Enfuego!!! I heard they were all at training for their new rangefinders.

8. willit float

willit float Member

Name:
    Em
    Boat:
    20' Livesay Offshore Utility
    A field warden from DFG-W told me last year that they have a horrible time with people from out of state and northern California..said they come in here and hunt where ever they want basically.
    Last year I attempted to get information about hunting an area in San Diego County that used to be BLM land and open to hunt. I made two trips to the DFG office then placed over a dozen calls...nothing.. no one would answer me or call me back. I took maps to DFG and pleaded to speak to anyone that could answer some questions. Finally I called and left a message on the wardens voice mail saying "I would be hunting this entire area with over a dozen of my hunting pals"
    I had a call returned within 15 minutes by the warden in charge of that area and he said that the entire area is under review and has been for about 10 years. They are in the process of makng it another PRESERVE.
    Seems they close an area, get hunters use to the idea of staying out then the Anti's have their way with it.

9. Enfuego

Enfuego Your favorite Realtor

Name:
    Yusef
    Boat:
    None
    Dfg has been infiltrated by antis and no one gives a shit except us public hunters. We bow down to them and they make up laws as they go like Mexican police. Soon they will be asking for mordidas.

10. jimikinz

jimikinz Member

Name:
    Jim
    Boat:
    Sucker Fish III
    Try asking them if you can have a speargun while you lobster dive...you'll 2 standard answers - one YES and one NO, depending on the warden....makes it fun for the average joe.