Fish or Die
Sep 8, 2013
Orange County
Name
Scott
Boat
I wish...as in, I wish I had a boat.
Up for sale is a Penn 975 Levelwind.

The reel is in good overall condition, mechanically sound, rate it an 8 of 10 mechanically. I changed both bearings out when I first bought it, so the bearings are new.

There is some boat rash, not bad, average, and there a few little spots of pitting on both sides of the spool where the lip meets the frame, from the previous owners doing; this does not affect functionality, purely cosmetic (as pictured below). I would say 6 of 10 cosmetically.

I bought it used here on BD, rarely used it in 1.5 seasons, caught a couple school size yellow fin last year and did some bottom fishing, so the reason I am selling.

The reel has been well serviced, fully taken down and well lubed with Penn Blue grease, Cal's grease on the drags and TSI 321 on the bearings and worm gear.

Price (FIRM):

$130 Shipped; USPS PRIORITY MAIL, INSURED, W/ TRACKING

$120 Meet up around Long Beach.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, Scott

Last edited:

TEAMFISH

JUST ADD WATER
Aug 17, 2006
TORRANCE
Name
DAVE
Boat
SOLD IT
Holy crap! That's a smokin' deal for a $300.00 dollar reel. If I didn't have one already I'd be calling.
GLWS + free bump

sundaytrucka

Fish or Die
Sep 8, 2013
Orange County
Name
Scott
Boat
Holy crap! That's a smokin' deal for a $300.00 dollar reel. If I didn't have one already I'd be calling.
GLWS + free bump

Thanks for the bump...

Pics have been added, I will reply to PMs shortly, just wanted to get pics up so all interested parties could check it out before running offers around.

**There is a little more pitting around the spool area than I initially thought/posted, but not bad, please see revision in listing and pics of spool.

Thanks, Scott

sundaytrucka

Fish or Die
Sep 8, 2013
Orange County
Name
Scott
Boat
All PMs have been replied to, waiting on response from the first interested party, will go down list, in the order of contact, if deal falls through.