coastalwerks

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Apr 20, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    Name
    Lance De Guzman
    Boat
    Local Kine!
    Up for sale, CLEAN 2000 Honda Civic Ex OBDII. I purchased from the original owner which took literally 2 years to find one that wasn’t hacked, stolen or in a car accident. This is one of the cleanest Honda’s on the streets. During the course of two years I also hunted several 99 Civic SI parts which are also difficult to find. Decided to put her on the market for a 4-door or boat, leaning towards boat….

ABOUT: Purchased from original owner as she upgraded to the Prius. I have all service records. At the time of purchase there was about 149K in mileage. Today, 202K. I’ve maintained this car with oil changes every 3000 miles. 5-speed stick shift. Cleaned out ICV at intake, new distributor, battery, belts was recently changed a few months ago. The car has been extremely reliable, no modification to the engine. Original D16Y8 motor and takes 87 octane. I’ve been filling it with 89, $30 buck to file up and a great gas saver. Only issue I see is the gas gauge doesn’t work properly so I use the mileage reset to determine next fill up. I’ve kept it garage since owning it. I travel by air for business a lot and car could be enjoyed by someone who is looking for a car lost in time. Great original and year! Recently passed smog and has new registration until next year.

CHANGES: Installed 99 Civic SI seats, upgraded the full suspension and exhaust from Japan.

99 Civic SI Suspension Additions:

1.) Front/Rear Suspension Components are thicker and more rigid that EX model. These include knuckles, trailing arms, sway bars, upper/lower arms.

2.) Brakes front/rear. EX didn’t come with rear disc brakes. Now, all 4 wheels are disc with upgraded braided lines in addition to master brake cylinder at 50/50.

Additional Suspension Components:

1.) Koni Sport Yellow 16 way adjustable with Ground Control sleeves to adjust height. Springs are Eibach race springs. Currently set to ride on soft but rides sporty. Took 4 months to adjust all around, testing, driving, adjusting and finally have it where it’s perfect for daily driving.

2.) Master bushing kit by Prothane. Every possible bushing in regards to suspension connections and shifter has been replaced. Provides tight tolerance, this includes the sway bars.

3.) ASR Subframe kit to provide additional rear support as you roll into corners.

4.) Front/Rear Camber Kit by P1. Currently set at -1 camber

Additional Installed Parts:

1.) Yonaka Stainless Steel Exhaust from Japan. Had to get this shipped here. Great low tone sound. Custom fitted.

2.) I have AEM cold air intake that will come with car. Currently, the stock once is installed

3.) Front lip and rear valances

4.) 15x9 +25 offset OG Old Skool Rims slightly stretched and Japanese lockset. These rims are lighter/wider than stock and provide great road stability.

Price: $5,500 with rims, or $4,500 and bring your own rims. Cash only, located in San Diego, CA 92128. Only serious buyers, no tire kickers, no trades. Must have valid driver’s license and car insurance. Contact [email protected] or PM if member from a board. Available usually over the weekend.

Civic-2_zpscjejn0el.jpg

Civic-1_zpsz01xpaxe.jpg

Civic-3_zpst62ovfx6.jpg

Upvote 0