Srod89

Sep 13, 2016
Corona, CA
Name
Steven
Boat
Na
Departs tonight….updated price of $525

For sale is my ticket on the following two day trip. Limited to 28 and currently sold out. Asking $600

The Pacifica teams up with *76-TUNA for a 2-day trip leaving from Seaforth Sportfishing Departing on Sun July 18th, 09:00 PM. This trip will be heading out on an offshore freelance trip on the hunt for tuna, yellowtail, dorado, and more. Call for reservations at 310-328-8426. Food is Included in the Ticket, Price is $600 early season discount, normally $675. Bring your own Bedding and Mask. Charter Master Earl The Pearl​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
Terrance usually has a wait list for his trips and that’s a hot boat. Have you asked?

Upvote 0

Srod89

Sep 13, 2016
Corona, CA
Name
Steven
Boat
Na
I’m selling my ticket to avoid a fee. If I don’t sell it, I can hand it over to him to sell to somebody on the wait list - and eat a small fee. Just thought I’d throw it on here first.

Upvote 0

Shimano Penn

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 3, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
David
Boat
Fond Memory
I’m curious to know about this “small fee”, as easy as it will be to fill the spot it seems petty, mind sharing how much they are charging?

Upvote 0

dctalk523

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 28, 2007
OC
Name
ChoeMan
Boat
Never
looks like good yellowtail fishing on this trip w/ limits for day one

Upvote 0

1biggbass

Aug 4, 2014
Name
Chris
Boat
Triton 186
Strod89- I think you are offering a great deal. But curious on how you end up with all these trips for sale ?

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Strod89- I think you are offering a great deal. But curious on how you end up with all these trips for sale ?
    Not a good enough deal and it's still for sale on day of departure. He should place it up for bids and highest bidder gets it. I'd rather have something other than eating the whole ticket fare, Just Saying.

Upvote 0

Srod89

Sep 13, 2016
    Corona, CA
    Name
    Steven
    Boat
    Na
    Not a good enough deal and it's still for sale on day of departure. He should place it up for bids and highest bidder gets it. I'd rather have something other than eating the whole ticket fare, Just Saying.

id have no problem doing that but I assumed bidding wasn’t allowed on here, as it’s not on most forums. Maybe I’m wrong though haven’t looked into it

i ended up attending this trip due to not being able to sell it. I’m glad it didn’t sell, it was a great trip.

Reactions: kevina
    Upvote 0

Srod89

Sep 13, 2016
    Corona, CA
    Name
    Steven
    Boat
    Na

I book most of my trips in the beginning of the year because I get them much cheaper. It’s a bit of a gamble because you never know how the weather / fishing will be. If my trips are up for sale it’s because fishing is slow or work is busy to the point where I’d be losing a good amount of money by going fishing.

Upvote 0