kdubinwa

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 8, 2009
Bellevue, WA
Name
Kurt
Boat
25' North River OS
I am selling a barely used boat loader rack for one-person loading and carrying of an aluminum boat on top of a pickup truck. This is a front boat loader system perfectly suited for carrying a boat while pulling a 5th wheel. It automatically loads the boat from the front bumper and suspends the boat upside down on rails over the hood and truck cab with just the push of a button on the electric winch.

Rack will fit full-size crew cab like F350, 3500HD or shorter cab.

I have everything you need including the front T post with winch, overhead rails, headache rack and owners manual. The loader can load boats up to 16 feet and 300 lbs. My boat was 13 feet and weighed 220 lbs... no sweat for this loader. The rack and winch lines are adjustable. All you need on your truck is a front bumper mounted hitch receiver.

Buy it for $750... less than 1/3 the price of a new rack. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Manufacturer's picture is attached. A video of this front loader in action can be seen at the bottom of the webpage: www.4boysmfg.com/product/loaders/videos.html

Kurt

front-loader.jpg

kdubinwa

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 8, 2009
Bellevue, WA
Name
Kurt
Boat
25' North River OS
Sorry Roy, it was sold to someone who came down from BC to get it last September.