pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    PZZ655-210415- Inner waters from Point Mugu to San Mateo Pt. CA including Santa Catalina and Anacapa Islands- 209 PM PDT Thu May 20 2021 SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE FRIDAY NIGHT TONIGHT W winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts to 30 kt. Combined seas 7 to 10 ft dominant period 7 seconds, subsiding to 5 to 7 ft dominant period 7 seconds after midnight. FRI NW winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt, becoming W 15 to 25 kt with local gusts to 30 kt in the afternoon. Strongest western portion. Combined seas 6 to 8 ft dominant period 7 seconds. FRI NIGHT W winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts to 30 kt, becoming SW 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Strongest western portion. Combined seas 7 to 9 ft dominant period 7 seconds, subsiding to 5 ft dominant period 7 seconds after midnight. SAT Winds variable 10 kt or less, becoming W 10 to 20 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. Mixed swell W 2 to 4 ft at 7 seconds and S 3 ft at 18 seconds. SAT NIGHT W winds 10 to 20 kt, becoming NW 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. Mixed swell W 2 ft at 7 seconds and S 3 ft at 17 seconds.

Booked on overnighter Charter from Pedro Friday night.
    Does this weather look like it would be fishable or fun after dropping $250 bucks? I think it should reschedule.
    Your thoughts. ✌️ ✌️ :jig: :jig:

Upvote 0

simmo13

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Nov 12, 2010
    Lb inshore
    Name
    Simmo
    Boat
    19’ baja bayrunner!!!!!
    winds variable 10 knots or less Sat morning..thats fishable although friday night on the way out could be nautical..3 different swells in water but frontside cat or something could be alright

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    PZZ655-210415- Inner waters from Point Mugu to San Mateo Pt. CA including Santa Catalina and Anacapa Islands- 209 PM PDT Thu May 20 2021 SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE FRIDAY NIGHT TONIGHT W winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts to 30 kt. Combined seas 7 to 10 ft dominant period 7 seconds, subsiding to 5 to 7 ft dominant period 7 seconds after midnight. FRI NW winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt, becoming W 15 to 25 kt with local gusts to 30 kt in the afternoon. Strongest western portion. Combined seas 6 to 8 ft dominant period 7 seconds. FRI NIGHT W winds 15 to 25 kt with gusts to 30 kt, becoming SW 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Strongest western portion. Combined seas 7 to 9 ft dominant period 7 seconds, subsiding to 5 ft dominant period 7 seconds after midnight. SAT Winds variable 10 kt or less, becoming W 10 to 20 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. Mixed swell W 2 to 4 ft at 7 seconds and S 3 ft at 18 seconds. SAT NIGHT W winds 10 to 20 kt, becoming NW 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. Mixed swell W 2 ft at 7 seconds and S 3 ft at 17 seconds.

Booked on overnighter Charter from Pedro Friday night.
    Does this weather look like it would be fishable or fun after dropping $250 bucks? I think it should reschedule.
    Your thoughts. ✌️ ✌️ :jig: :jig:
    If the weather man is right,
    Then you will be rock coding if the trip
    Goes, and the drift will be ripping.
    And a waste.

Upvote 0

Capt.C.Delany

The only fishing I do is trolling the Internet
  • Jun 22, 2014
    No Grave But the Sea
    Name
    Hugh Jassole / The Porcelain Punisher
    Boat
    Paddy Wagon 24' Skippy
    FRI NIGHT Combined seas 7 to 9 ft dominant period 7 seconds, subsiding to 5 ft dominant period 7 seconds after midnight.

Shit house. Sounds miserable.

Upvote 0

HighWildFree

Feb 16, 2018
    OC
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    Spaghetti Madness
    Sounds pretty rough, I had a an overnighter out of H&M Friday night but it cancelled that I’m not to broken up about. Good luck

Last edited:
    Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

Kman

Apr 7, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Kurt
    Boat
    Robalo R180 Trailer Trash
    Outside weather is ugly and isn’t supposed to change for a while. We are going bassing Saturday, only because my bud can’t go Sunday—Lame ass family excuse. It’s gonna be lumpy.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Mar 20, 2019
    Norwalk
    Name
    Steve decker
    Boat
    19ft Bayliner
    These conditions? Captain would have to be an idiot. Small craft advisories means party boats should not go out also. WILL NOT GO OUT..
    MAJOR LAWSUIT IF SOMEONE GOT HURT. UNDER THE WARNING THEY DID NOT TAKE.

SD2600
    SD2600
    Lawsuit. Give me a break. Do we have to get into to that for everything? For pete or fucks sake take control of your own actions
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Why are some people saying: It's going to be a little Nautical (bieber) out on the water. That saying is some pretty gay shit!!! But if your a sail boater, That explains it all,:gay:!!

• Haha
    Upvote 0

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    Why are some people saying: It's going to be a little Nautical (bieber) out on the water. That saying is some pretty gay shit!!! But if your a sail boater, That explains it all,:gay:!!
    Just as gay as let’s say... dm ing someone talking shit about there sunglasses and facial hair????
    You wouldn’t know anything about that though eh?

• Haha
    Upvote 0

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    Why are we seeing some much Gay talk today on our fishing site ???? I'm so … confused did I miss something... lol
    1621619215097.png

Reactions: kevina
    Upvote 0

simmo13

Nov 12, 2010
    Lb inshore
    Name
    Simmo
    Boat
    19’ baja bayrunner!!!!!
    Your making fun of me for the sarcastic use of a term to refer to a sloppy ocean. Carry on I don’t take offense because that is beyond petty. And I will put a sail on my 19’ bay runners. Thanks for the suggestion.

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Your making fun of me for the sarcastic use of a term to refer to a sloppy ocean. Carry on I don’t take offense because that is beyond petty. And I will put a sail on my 19’ bay runners. Thanks for the suggestion. :Bawling_e That Sloppy Ocean has me all Confused once again, I just don't know how to deal with this,:gay:!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0