Jan 26, 2008
Torrance
Name
Jerr
Boat
shit talking
quick report of what went down.
Left 4/15 overnight to fish 4/16
We fished Clemente on a few drifts fish ranged from 10lbs all the up to 30lbs. More in the 10-15lb range
some irons worked on the yo-yo mainly all on dines on egg sinker.
I accounted for a few oops and lost a few on structure
sorry no pics
great crew as always

Upvote 0

NaClLife

Fish whisperer
Feb 13, 2015
Belleair
Name
Brian
Boat
Sold and now what
Was on this trip as well. I broke the yellow skunk at about 5 am with a nice 10lb model; it was a sure nice way to wake up. Turned into a real nice day for killing some tails. My buddy got bit on loop, irons, fly, and even a calico on plastic. They are chewing good. The large fish in the photo is ~30. Mostly smaller fish today.

image.jpg

Sunday BBQ prep.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hotrail20

Skiff Life
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Mine
Funny how many of us were on the same trip Our weather was warm and grease conditions West End SCI nice group of guys on the trip

Reactions: jiggyn
Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
quick report of what went down.
Left 4/15 overnight to fish 4/16
We fished Clemente on a few drifts fish ranged from 10lbs all the up to 30lbs. More in the 10-15lb range
some irons worked on the yo-yo mainly all on dines on egg sinker.
I accounted for a few oops and lost a few on structure
sorry no pics
great crew as always
nice report,i wish i could get out there and get some yt and calicos,tasty fish for sure.

Upvote 0

boatless indago

Boatless in Dago
Jul 15, 2012
sd ca
Name
lj
Boat
nomo boat
I should jump up & down for ya catch,,,but it causes me to have a question,,,if ya Guys don't mind?????Do people REALLY keep those under 20 # small fry s ??????all my life i threw em back so they could grow for next season...ya i'm old, but love to be sure there's plenty for next year..

Upvote 0

fishkilr

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Many people look at eating fish as a huge part of the fishing experience.
We are out there but there is not a lot of us that could release everything we catch on a sport boat and it doesn't make any difference as it relates to the good time we had cause bringin fish home is not the goal...

I should jump up & down for ya catch,,,but it causes me to have a question,,,if ya Guys don't mind?????Do people REALLY keep those under 20 # small fry s ??????all my life i threw em back so they could grow for next season...ya i'm old, but love to be sure there's plenty for next year..

Upvote 0