TheExterminater

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 8, 2004
Los Angeles
Name
Jeffrey Vinquist
Boat
21' sea swirl
I'm going to be offering up a free duck mount to a junior hunter again this year. Just like last year post your pics of your junior hunt this weekend by noon monday and I'll pick the winner on monday evening. You can post your pics here or text them to me (310-467-2063) and I'll post them for you or post them on my Instagram @ jrvtaxidermy. Good luck to all the junior hunters this weekend and hope to see lots of pictures. Heres the mount I did for last years winner
Screenshot_20200205-143942_Gallery.jpg

Jeffrey
Www.jrvtaxidermy.com

Last edited:

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
I tried mounting a duck once.... I tell ya, she sure shut that one down fast!

TheExterminater

Jul 8, 2004
Los Angeles
Name
Jeffrey Vinquist
Boat
21' sea swirl
I'm going to be offering up a free duck mount to a junior hunter again this year. Just like last year post your pics of your junior hunt this weekend by noon monday and I'll pick the winner on monday evening. You can post your pics here or text them to me (310-467-2063) and I'll post them for you or post them on my Instagram @ jrvtaxidermy. Good luck to all the junior hunters this weekend and hope to see lots of pictures. Heres the mount I did for last years winnerView attachment 1110822
Jeffrey
Www.jrvtaxidermy.com
Matt's 8 year old son
66903.png
66901.png

watersdeep

Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Matt is pumped, and I am pumped for him. nice work young man.

TheExterminater

Jul 8, 2004
Los Angeles
Name
Jeffrey Vinquist
Boat
21' sea swirl
Thanks to those who sent/posted pics. I ended up picking Matt's 8 year old to receive the mount. Gratz to the juniors on there hunt over the weekend looks like there was some good hunts.
66901.png

Jeffrey