Derek Snak

Jan 26, 2018
Oceanside
Name
Derek Snak
Boat
Mako 201
Good Morning Fellow BD'ers,
I am offering to let someone store their boat at my house (less than 5 miles from Oceanside Harbor) for free. My backyard is fenced, locked, and guarded by a German Shepherd (His name is Chum). A little about me...I got out of the Marines (2013) and moved to South Oceanside with my wife and 5 year old daughter. I recently got into fishing and am not in the position to buy my own boat (yet, but soon). I am offering free boat storage to the person that would be willing to take me fishing every now and then. I work Monday thru Friday and every other Saturday. So I wont be able to go a lot, but once in a while is fine. I would be willing to split gas and bait of course. If anyone is interested, send me a message and we can try to work something out.

Upvote 0

Behrooz

Feb 15, 2017
Livermore
Name
Behrooz
Boat
25' Pursuit
Mighty fine offer there! You know with that comes potentially great deal of headaches too.
i.e. lost preventions, insurance complications, so on and so forth.
Just make sure the agreement is clearly spelled out and documented.

Happy fishing soldier.

Upvote 0

Derek Snak

Jan 26, 2018
Oceanside
Name
Derek Snak
Boat
Mako 201
Mighty fine offer there! You know with that comes potentially great deal of headaches too.
i.e. lost preventions, insurance complications, so on and so forth.
Just make sure the agreement is clearly spelled out and documented.

Happy fishing soldier.

I appreciate your advice. I have done this for a fellow BD'er before with an 18' Whaler and we have become close friends. I am fully aware of the contract that needs to be drawn up, and if it makes anyone feel any better, I am willing to have my lawyer draw one up... I am the President of an asphalt supply company and we have an attorney on staff.

Upvote 0

gearshifter

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 18, 2008
San Diego
Name
Andy
Boat
None
Good Morning Fellow BD'ers,
I am offering to let someone store their boat at my house (less than 5 miles from Oceanside Harbor) for free. My backyard is fenced, locked, and guarded by a German Shepherd (His name is Chum). A little about me...I got out of the Marines (2013) and moved to South Oceanside with my wife and 5 year old daughter. I recently got into fishing and am not in the position to buy my own boat (yet, but soon). I am offering free boat storage to the person that would be willing to take me fishing every now and then. I work Monday thru Friday and every other Saturday. So I wont be able to go a lot, but once in a while is fine. I would be willing to split gas and bait of course. If anyone is interested, send me a message and we can try to work something out.
Don’t need the storage but anytime you wanna go fishing let me know

Upvote 0

Jettycat

Oily Mac
Jan 5, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Jettycat
Boat
22' Whaler guardian
Hi there, I think I private messaged you not sure if it worked.
My name is Eric Mcilroy Aka Mac. I live in Carlsbad and the city is no longer letting me keep my boat at my house.
22 whaler guardian with a 225honda and an offshore bait tank. So I have been looking for a spot.
Let me know. Thanks
You can call or text also
619-723-6508

Upvote 0

Derek Snak

Jan 26, 2018
Oceanside
Name
Derek Snak
Boat
Mako 201
Hi there, I think I private messaged you not sure if it worked.
My name is Eric Mcilroy Aka Mac. I live in Carlsbad and the city is no longer letting me keep my boat at my house.
22 whaler guardian with a 225honda and an offshore bait tank. So I have been looking for a spot.
Let me know. Thanks
You can call or text also
619-723-6508
Can you send me an email?
[email protected]

Upvote 0

Findtuna

Nov 23, 2011
OC
Name
James
Boat
1974 Blackman 20'
Wish you were in OC, wanting to upgrade to a larger boat that will not fit in my garage anymore.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I'll tell you what
I'm almost ready to get my skippy back on the water and the least I could do is let you go fishing with us after all you volunteered to protect us!!!

Hey Tommy, how close is it? Let me know, I’ll be a ho soon enough. Getting ready to yank the engine out of mine soon.

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
How large of a boat can you accommodate.

Upvote 0

Tankerman

Almost A Member
Jul 25, 2018
Corona
Name
Tom
Boat
Skipjack 24flybridge "THE HOOKER"
Hey Tommy, how close is it? Let me know, I’ll be a ho soon enough. Getting ready to yank the engine out of mine soon.
What's up bro long time no talk
I tried calling you the other day not sure if it's your number or not
Give me a text so I can save your number
My number hasn't changed so you should have it

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo