Found these fish 1 hour from Westport

bullshooter

Jul 24, 2009
Graham, wa
Name
Monty
Boat
24' Seahawk OS
Good info, thanks Mark. Gonna give it a go next weekend. This damn work thing keeps getting in the way.

carrie's bait boy

2 hulls are better than 1
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
32x12 ACI Cat
The bait yesterday was in great shape. Now, I'm no expert at bait. Still just a master. But they were swimming machines. Plus that awesome bait tank Goatram built for us keeps getting rave reviews from all that fish on the tactical strike!
Once again yesterday the brotherhood was a big help to us on the water, sharing info, suggesting where to move to, what to use. So many great people fishing. Proud to be part of the bloodydecks community.

Reactions: Joelsk15

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
More like vessel nosist [emoji41]
No shit. They are fucking worthless and need to get that boat out of Westport. According to the CG guys, they are always making excuses to not go out and make a tow when called.

Anyway, did anyone find out if there is still live bait?

sharkster

Aug 4, 2008
Westport wa usa
Name
Robert Anderson
Boat
17 Arima Sharkster
If you were sitting at home watching preseason games you missed a great day on the water. Just returned to port fishing with Mark Coleman. Had a great time caught some really nice tuna today. Was out there with a small foatilla. Not big numbers on tha catch but that means i get to go again. Thanks Mark for a good time

Reactions: GregE

Sea Sport

Made in Washington
Sep 8, 2014
Auburn, WA
Name
Chuck Masonic
Boat
Excalibur-2700 Sea Sport Pilot-
Mark, what dock are you on? I have the Ambers I promised you last year and am down here on dock 8 for another week and a half. Always honor a promise;-)

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
It really popped today at 35nm.

Photo from captain Ian Winders trip.

image.jpeg