PENN

Brett D.

Apr 5, 2007
Santee
Name
Brett
Boat
19 foot mako
after launching my boat and parking my truck at the Dana landing launch ramp I noticed a plastic bag sittting in some bushes. It was full of tackle and other miscellaneous items. Looks like some tweakers stashed them in the bushes for later. If you had your boat or truck ransacked and think this might be your stuff pm me and describe it. Pictured below is one item that was in the bag.

A044B6F5-514E-4B4A-BFBF-1E50A8FB1D49.jpeg

Upvote 0

fish&snow

lurker
May 27, 2014
Name
James
Boat
Reel Freedom
This is a remote control to someones auto pilot. I am sure they are missing that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dudeman

Apr 5, 2011
san diego
Name
jason
Boat
Fish Taco
Thats why Im hesitant to launch alone and walk away from my boat when parking trailer. I count on good will of community to self govern. I'f I see anyone fucking with other peoples stuff I will intervene. Thanks for the info. I hope the people affected gets their stuff back. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
This is a remote control to someones auto pilot. I am sure they are missing that.

Actually that looks like the remote for a spot light. whatever it is it belongs to someone.
Good job OP.

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
after launching my boat and parking my truck at the Dana landing launch ramp I noticed a plastic bag sittting in some bushes. It was full of tackle and other miscellaneous items. Looks like some tweakers stashed them in the bushes for later. If you had your boat or truck ransacked and think this might be your stuff pm me and describe it. Pictured below is one item that was in the bag.

View attachment 960439

You sure pushed 2 of my buttons, fucking tweekers, and thank you for noticing/acting-on-it/calling-it-out with the hope the owner might see this. I'd have replaced the tackle/hardware in the bushes with a tweeker or two, no sir officer I have no idea what they're doing in there, oh the blood . . . . those two tweekers bumped their heads. Where's my bat!? Of course that was a theoretic case.

Upvote 0

Otto

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Name
Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
Boat
19 SeaPro
Thats why Im hesitant to launch alone and walk away from my boat when parking trailer. I count on good will of community to self govern. I'f I see anyone fucking with other peoples stuff I will intervene. Thanks for the info. I hope the people affected gets their stuff back. Thanks.

I always keep my eyes open.

Upvote 0