Fortune!! 1.5 day Roll Call! 5/16 Sunday night. Out of 22nd street. Bluefin biting!!!

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    As I’m sure you’ve read. Bluefin are biting. Good numbers up here. All biting on that nice sexy Daiwa SK jigs from 100 grams to 300. A couple on fly line as well.

What I would like to say? Before I get more shit on this forum? Is that the paddies by Clemente IS HOLDING YELLOWS!!! Don’t say I don’t ever give out dope for private boaters.

Anyways we have 8 on board. And need Atleast 12 to run. This is a 1.5 day trip where Freedom and Thundy getting blues on an overnight. We will fish the spot till dark. Sun up to sun down fishing boys and gals. Lets go!!!! Y’all have a wonderful weekend

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    HINT try posting on the TRIP PLANNING Thread under Forums? Good Luck if you all get out.
    Don't forget to post a report and pics here .
    The gang here like pics. LOL

BEEF.jpg

Upvote 0

dukesaquarium

May 15, 2021
    Brea, ca
    Name
    Duke
    Boat
    Boston whaler
    Bluefin are biting.. Got 3.. Get out there everyone! 1 on flatfall at night and 2 on the fly line during the day.. Day time was using a Daiwa saltiga 4500 spinning reel with meter over 83 Daiwa saltiga rod

Upvote 0

bobsled

Consumer
  • May 31, 2012
    Los Angeles area
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    N/A
    As I’m sure you’ve read. Bluefin are biting. Good numbers up here. All biting on that nice sexy Daiwa SK jigs from 100 grams to 300. A couple on fly line as well.

What I would like to say? Before I get more shit on this forum? Is that the paddies by Clemente IS HOLDING YELLOWS!!! Don’t say I don’t ever give out dope for private boaters.

Anyways we have 8 on board. And need Atleast 12 to run. This is a 1.5 day trip where Freedom and Thundy getting blues on an overnight. We will fish the spot till dark. Sun up to sun down fishing boys and gals. Lets go!!!! Y’all have a wonderful weekend
    Did you guys make it out? How did you guys do?

Upvote 0

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
    Jul 3, 2004
    BD Outdoors
    Name
    John
    Boat
    None
    I was on this trip , we had 58 yellow from 18-48 lbs ... All bank fishin! Yo yo, surface iron , flyline , dropper loop all worked even seen a dude with knife jig speed fishin hook a few,,

The trip was full with 18 , 2 were No shows!! So off we went with 16...

We went the distance and did some exploring , fun trip...

28EF9C8B-9C57-4F57-BB8C-8BA10A1AC58D.jpeg

D804501C-5F85-4035-B5CC-7555798D216C.jpeg

Last edited:
    Upvote 0