For Trade: Remington Derringer .41 cal. - excelent condition

Keitha

Oct 2, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
KA
Boat
Grady White 232 & 18' BW Outrage
Nice Condition Remington Model 95 "Over-Under" Double Derringer, .41 RF Short, mfg. 1912-1935. This one is a professionally engraved example of a Gentleman's Gun. Clear Remington Arms/UMC barrel address. The inside of the gun shows little to no signs of use with all the finish intact. The bores appear clean. Hinge is tight with no cracks. If you're looking for a choice example of a Remington Derringer this is it! The gun has been in my family for as long as I remember. I have not fired it, but it should be fully operational. Comes with book case as shown in the picture.
The value of these guns is fairly broad depending on condition. I am not too hung up on value, just looking for an interesting trade for something I would use.

I am open to trades: Nice hunting rifle, AR or AR parts (full upper), Ruger Super Red Hawk (.44 Mag), 1911, Marlin lever rifle... Let me know what you have.

RDD%20(4).jpg
RDD%20(10).jpg
RDD%20(9).jpg
RDD%20(13).jpg
RDD%20(5).jpg
RDD%20(1).jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

talltale

Feb 20, 2008
yucaipa
Name
chris
Boat
23.5 trophy "Tonetta T"
Love the post! Not a gun collector but enjoyed looking at it. I bet there is some history to that gun. Whole 'nother world back than.

Reactions: Foss
Upvote 0

Latest posts