For My 100th Post I Want To Give Back...

DoradoJ

Jul 6, 2013
Norwalk, CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
La Orizaba
This is my personal 100th post. Looking back from the time I first found this community to now I have to say I have been very fortunate. I have gotten the opportunity to learn a lot, meet a lot of great people, and had many pleasant experiences. For this I want to give back to the BloodyDeck Community by helping out my fellow fisherman. I have seen how much controversy and frustration there has been on the site with the selling of the Shimano Butterfly Flat Fall Jigs. Since I have no more long range trips planned for this year I have four 160 gram jigs that I am willing to sell in each color except the pink/blue/silver and the blue sardine. I will be offering to sell them for $15 each or $20 shipped. These sell for $14.95 so I will pay the tax for you. However, there is a catch, a big catch. I will limit the sale to one per individual that way instead of helping only one person I can help four. Please do not try to be slick and bring a "buddy that wants one too." Only Bloodydeck members with profiles will be considered. I will take your color request in the order received. If the color is no longer available your place will be held and I will let you choose from the remaining colors I have. The black anchovy has a bite mark, the other three: phantom squid, sand eel, and glow chartreuse are in close to new condition. One of the jigs has one of the assist hooks torn off. Not sure at this time which one it is. The other catch is that you do not try to resell it to make a profit. Of course no way for me to know or enforce this but we are on an honor system. Once again Thank You to the BloodyDeck Community for all you have given me.

eviljaysen

Jun 16, 2005
Riverside
Name
Jaysen
Boat
25' Skipjack
DAMN.. sounds good man.. Ill take one. I am in Cypress during the week. Im in for one and i will pick up.

DoradoJ

Jul 6, 2013
Norwalk, CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
La Orizaba
joey805 and mike805 I will not do business with you, you do not have any activity on the website. Looks suspicious you are both from Ventura and neither have any posts. Sorry

Last edited:

Nathan1212

Keyboard Cowboy
Oct 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Name
Nathan
Boat
Some time soon
ill take the phantom squid then. Ill paypal you tomorrow in the AM.
joey805 and mike805 I will not do business with you, you do not have any activity on the website. Looks suspicious you are both from Ventura and nither have any posts. Sorry

DoradoJ

Jul 6, 2013
Norwalk, CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
La Orizaba
I will review your activity and I reserve the right not to do business if you seem shady. I am not hurting for money or even need to sell them. I am doing it as a help to fellow fisherman that have trips coming up soon.

Last edited:

DoradoJ

Jul 6, 2013
Norwalk, CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
La Orizaba
Joey sent you a private message and I apologize for not seeing your profile correctly. Nathan1212 once Joey chooses what color he wants your next.

DoradoJ

Jul 6, 2013
Norwalk, CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
La Orizaba
DeltaMike you have the forth choice of whatever color is left, not sure what the color is yet. All jigs are sold pending funds. If anything does not go through sdreefsurf I will contact you.

Last edited:

DoradoJ

Jul 6, 2013
Norwalk, CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
La Orizaba
All pm's have been responded to, the following is the list of members to recieve one, all jigs have been sold pending funds.
1. Eviljaysen (chovie) Sold
2. Joey805 (glow chartreuse) pending
3. Nathan1212 (phantom squid) pending
4. Deltamike (sand eel) pending
back-up offer sdreefsurf
back-up offer juanba

Last edited:

fishfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 21, 2006
Santee
Name