Glad Wrap

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
Blue Friday, if you haven't watched this it is worth it. A four part video series on how our team was built. They are long but it shows where we came from to the team that we are now. yes these are from the off season and we have lost some players.

Let all the Beibers and rainbows fly

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Zackee Boy will you ever learn your place in life

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Denver fan here.....I'm Giddy :D

Upvote 0

gloxx

Aug 28, 2012
    WA
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    unnamed
    The standard neutral thing to say is that it will be a good game, and there is a chance this will be a good exciting game, but if you are objective the real fact is the chances of SD being dominated is higher than the chances it is a competitive game.

Upvote 0

Leucadiachuck

Big brother is watching
    Mar 4, 2014
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    Is missing
    Blue Friday, if you haven't watched this it is worth it. A four part video series on how our team was built. They are long but it shows where we came from to the team that we are now. yes these are from the off season and we have lost some players.

That coach is a complete SCUMBAG

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    So 2013 but every nfl player that could afford it, had good seats.

Upvote 0

Bubba

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 6, 2004
    Pismo Beach
    Name
    Bubba
    Boat
    18' Trophy
    558772_10200184474433767_610462661_n.jpg
    So, let me get this straight. You stump jumpers put up ignorant troll posts like this but then whine and hit the mommy button to the mods when one of us light your dead asses up. When will you learn ladies? I'm not a Charger fan like the rest of the faggots in SD but I do have something special for you in a few weeks and it's gonna feel well below average. :rofl:

Upvote 0

CHUBACA6

Jul 29, 2007
    LA
    Name
    Oscar
    Boat
    none yet
    Seattle's Super Bowl MVP from last year is from So Cal, is he a puke? Is it raining there yet?

Upvote 0

rick marin

Nothing new here
    Dec 24, 2006
    lemon grove
    Name
    rick marin
    Boat
    H & M fleet

It always cracks me up when fans of a team that has been mediocre for so long has a couple of good years, and start talking so much shit! Even to the point of "joining the team" by using the term "WE" in the discussions about their team of choice. Have fun while it lasts, streaks don't last forever.

Upvote 0

Bubba

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 6, 2004
    Pismo Beach
    Name
    Bubba
    Boat
    18' Trophy
    It always cracks me up when fans of a team that has been mediocre for so long has a couple of good years, and start talking so much shit! Even to the point of "joining the team" by using the term "WE" in the discussions about their team of choice. Have fun while it lasts, streaks don't last forever.

It's like this. These goat ropers don't even know football but they're all experts since a So Cal boy named Pete Carroll came to town and showed them how to do it. What's this "we" shit, you got a rat in your pocket girls? I used to like Seattle, always pulled for them being an under dog but the ignorant, band wagon fans acting all stupid wrecks it. Bad shit is coming your way and it's name is Denver...

Upvote 0

Miss Fitz

Call me Captain
    Mar 4, 2013
    San Diego
    fuck-you-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on.com
    Name
    Vince
    Boat
    26' TwinVee Pilot House
    Zackee Boy will you ever learn your place in life

Dear Goat Fucker-

You seem to have a little case of internet constipation. Why don't you buy yourself some Ex-Lax and new galoshes for the rain next week? Win or lose You and your pale ass, wet, whining pals can keep your smelly NW mildew all to yourselves. #1 rule in Life= Location, location, location

Did I mention it was 85 degrees and sunny in San Diego today??? LOL

and why is this shit in a Fishing Report section? Can't there be a Whining Report or Trolling for Attention (TFA) section? That way all the crap ends up in the same place.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go fillet the tuna we caught from yesterday.

Go Fuck Yourself :beerbang:

Reactions: osidefishin
    Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
    Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    No Boat Now
    Gee is that the pukes leading this game guess u asshats spoke little to soon

Upvote 0