KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Remind us when tOSU plays a team that’s remotely good. Nebraska? Featured on Game Day?
While I am sure you will not endorse any of these teams being “remotely good”, here is best of what’s left;

10/5 MSU Spartans
10/26 Whisky Badgers
11/23 Penn State
11/30 Meatchicken
TBD Who ever we get in a bowl game, or better yet, in the playoffs on the way to a run at another Natty:D

They no doubt picked that game for game day as many thought Nebraska would test the Buckeyes, and Nebraska’s place in football history. They have not done well in the B1G.

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
While I am sure you will not endorse any of these teams being “remotely good”, here is best of what’s left;

10/5 MSU Spartans
10/26 Whisky Badgers
11/23 Penn State
11/30 Meatchicken
TBD Who ever we get in a bowl game, or better yet, in the playoffs on the way to a run at another Natty:D

They no doubt picked that game for game day as many thought Nebraska would test the Buckeyes, and Nebraska’s place in football history. They have not done well in the B1G.
Sparty sucks. They lost at home to ASSU.

Meatchicken lost to Wisconsin and nearly lost to Army.

Penn St. and Wisconsin appear to be pretty good.

So tOSU has two tough games left.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Sparty sucks. They lost at home to ASSU.

Meatchicken lost to Wisconsin and nearly lost to Army.

Penn St. and Wisconsin appear to be pretty good.

So tOSU has two tough games left.
We get it t, you think everybody in the B1G sucks, but that opinion differs from what the rest of the nation thinks. Might want to simplify things:confused:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
We get it t, you think everybody in the B1G sucks, but that opinion differs from what the rest of the nation thinks. Might want to simplify things:confused:
Nope. B1G has 4 teams that are worth a shit and tOSU has yet to play 3 of them. I’m now counting Meatchicken in the 3, but they are questionable.

Seriously, after the top four teams, there’s no parity in the B1G. Same thing applies to the SEC. Big 12 has just 2 teams. CFP loves teams that can dominate weak conferences and does not like Conferences with parity such as the PAC 12.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Nope. B1G has 4 teams that are worth a shit and tOSU has yet to play 3 of them. I’m now counting Meatchicken in the 3, but they are questionable.
Pretty clear that you aren’t going to give give them any credit, no matter who they play. Perhaps try to sell that shit to the little sisters of the PAC. Enjoy your second/third tier bowl game bro

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Pretty clear that you aren’t going to give give them any credit, no matter who they play. Perhaps try to sell that shit to the little sisters of the PAC. Enjoy your second/third tier bowl game bro
They’ll earn credit when they play someone. Ooohing and aweing over running up the score on teams like Miami of Ohio seems to be a thing with the B1G thing. tOSU has 6 games left and of those teams (NW and Rutgers) have 1-4 records while Maryland is 3-2 (Maryland), but got absolutely stomped by Penn St. So tOSU has played no one so far and in the second half of the season they play three teams that are dogs and three respectable teams. Fully 3/4 of tOSU’s games are against dogs. Not a surprise that tOSU frequently falls short when it come to playing big games.

Last edited:

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Again, reference post #3 fellas. Regardless of what t says, tOSU Buckeyes are making it look easy. :devil:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
And now the Cal Bears come to play at Utah. After losing starting QB Chase Garbers, Cal has not looked so good, including a loss to Oregon St. After Utah losing Zach Moss, Tyler Huntley, Britain Covey, Chase Hansen last year, they were not the same team, though certain shit stirrers here took great pleasure in their losing to UW in the PAC 12 Championship Game and the bowl game against NorthWestern, not fully understanding the extent of the personnel losses.

Last night Utah lost 3 starters: Senior leader of the OL Darrin Paulo, and receivers Solomon Enis and Bryan Thompson. Enis was lost to an apparent cheap shot (PF was called) on a kick-off where three ASU players targeted him just past the line of scrimmage with one going after the knee:

"Definite cheap shot. I think it was in the second quarter. Right after the kickoff one of the up men popped Enis pretty good instead of retreating and setting up for a return. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that on a kickoff before."

Solomon Enis was a 4* WR recruit from Phoenix, AZ. Hmmmm

The tradition of Vontayze Burfict lives on at ASU.