lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
Jun 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Name
Frank
Boat
no
Grab your favorite premade bento lunch the day before if you happen to live near a Tokyo Central (formerly Marukai) or go get some Tonkatsu or Karage chicken or teri-beef steak plate lunches w. potato salad and rice at one of those Hawaiian places the day before. A Hollenbeck burrito from El Tepeyac is also delicious even cold the next day.

sdjfish

Deck Ape
  • Mar 26, 2003
    escondido
    Visit site
    Name
    steve
    Boat
    2320 Parker, Tracker
    :720icon:

2021-03-04_7-08-44.jpg

2021-03-04_7-10-47.jpg

ANGLING ALLEN

Almost A Member
    Apr 14, 2006
    Fullerton
    Name
    Larry
    Boat
    finatic
    Wow! You guys eat good!! I bring Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches (PBJ). Doesn't require refrigeration and you get the salty and sweet cravings satisfied. Nearly everything tastes better on the water. For me, the hot meals are few and far between on the water. Nice menu suggestions....🍞🥨🧀🍗🍕🌮🍤🍪🥜

Reactions: jeffkaiser

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
    Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    They always seem to know when you're not paying attention. That must have been a crazy scene. Hope ya got 'em both.

Fried chicken, Bbq (Southern, Filipino, Thai), ceviche, pizza, tacos, Mexican hot links with bacon, queso n Tapatio. Snacks like cubed watermelon, pineapple, celery sticks to keep ya hydrated.

Geez... Getting hungry.

You referring to the plastic tub container? And using a fork? Been thinking about doing that for a long while. Lots of my friends make a small fruit type bowl and throw it in their bag. Just seems like I procrastinate to much and never make it the night before 😂

Reactions: jeffkaiser

DAS

Almost A Member
    Dec 23, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    DAS
    Boat
    El Segador
    12 volt food warmer. Filipino food. takes a few hours to warm to temp. Plug it in and let it get ready. very low amp draw.
    Check out the Road Pro it's the bomb a real game changer. Cook chili, soup, reheat anything. Our go to is Costco meals Chicken Marsala combined with some quinoa

Last edited:

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    You referring to the plastic tub container? And using a fork? Been thinking about doing that for a long while. Lots of my friends make a small fruit type bowl and throw it in their bag. Just seems like I procrastinate to much and never make it the night before 😂
    When my friend had a boat , we did KFC,
    Or home made chicken salad,
    And we made the sandwich, fresh on the boat, and chips.

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
    Sep 8, 2010
    San Diego 92117
    Name
    B-MAN
    Boat
    Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Sip N' Slide (33' 2 deck w/slide) Ships & Giggles (32' double deck pontoon)
    my go-to for a long time was tuna salad (made with yellowtail) in a big bowl and bring some bread and or crackers... a few plastic forks and you are good to go... if really hungry take a piece of bread and load it and eat.... if just wanting a snack scrape some out of the bowl with a cracker and enjoy (preferably with a beer)

Reactions: repo805

AKSalmon

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jul 15, 2006
    Juneau, Alaska
    Name
    Bill Brown
    Boat
    Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
    I smoke the first king salmon I catch every year. Then I use it to make bagel sandwiches for the boat. I mix quite a bit of horseradish with cream cheese, spread it on the bagel, add a couple pieces of red bell pepper, then add the smoked salmon. Wash it down with a beer or two. There's a reason this is my traditional boat food.