Food for thought for BDoutdoors ( future idea)

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
This thread is interesting.

Most of the responders on this thread are 2-3 times older than the OP. LOL

Reactions: vhrw
Upvote 0

get some

So Cal Editor
BD Writer
May 1, 2005
LBC
Name
Erik
Boat
Robalo 226 Cayman
Don't let us grumpy old guys get you down kid. Everyone is just used to the forum being the way it is. I too would welcome a different interface that's a little easier to use from a mobile device. That being said, the only button I ever click on here when browsing is "New Posts". Makes it pretty easy to scroll through recent activity to find something I want to read or put my two cents in about.

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
The guy cant even spell,capitolize or form a paragraph properly and thinks BD outdoors needs work LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.Go back to school ! Oh and thank you for posting this,it makes me feel a lot smarter than i really am.

Upvote 0

ash

Chief Inspiration Officer
Aug 28, 2007
North San Diego County
Name
Ash
Boat
Still looking
Don't let us grumpy old guys get you down kid. Everyone is just used to the forum being the way it is. I too would welcome a different interface that's a little easier to use from a mobile device. That being said, the only button I ever click on here when browsing is "New Posts". Makes it pretty easy to scroll through recent activity to find something I want to read or put my two cents in about.

Erik,

Do you use Tapatalk? It's a lot easier than using your mobile web browser.

Reactions: get some
Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Looks like Moderator material :rofl:

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
I don't think English is his first language at home......................

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
Learn to spell and perhaps folks may listen. You are familiar with spell check?

Just an observation.

Deficiency noted with no recommended solutions. Concerning.

Good luck with your position.
kind of harsh,some of the smartest people i have ever met are terrible with spelling or english and some of the dumbest are the most educated i have met.The kid comes on here and makes a suggestion.The kid is 22 very admirable to have interest in bd, and yes my writing is very poor also and not claiming to be one of those smartest people.I would not waste my time in college to fucking boring.

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
hi, I just wanted to throw this idea out their for the website developers, it has seems that bdoutdoors has been on the same trails with these forms for quite awhile. As a 22 yr old, I find that the way we communicate through this website is abit out dated or slow. ( although I don't have a solution for this), I wanted to through out an observation to the creators from a different pair of eyes.

Any thoughts or ideas?
NIce to see interest in the site,dont let the dicks worry you.I have learned alot of great fishing info on this site.There are guys on here with great skill and info on fishing,its a fun site.Stand your ground if dicks want crucify you for grammer or anything,just tell them to fuck off or ignore them.Shake and bake ryan.

Upvote 0

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
well sorry about that, but i didn't expect to get this much attention, but i cant help to laugh at all the insults that these people have said to me. i am deeply humbled and surprised that people would go out of their way to try to make my day worse, but to all of those people i wish them to have a great day because not only have they helped me by giving me a good laugh, but it also helps the website gain more revenue. soo in a sence its a win = win in my book :D

No reason to be sorry, most of us get roasted at some point. Welcome and enjoy the deck. :D

Upvote 0