Brett Wells

Almost A Member
May 3, 2015
Los Alamitos
Name
Brett
Boat
NA
Left Dana at grey light with my dad on our 21 grady white adventure. Put together a gameplan with temp brakes and just some educated guesses for where they were gonna be from reports prior. My intuition was right and got in the zone and started seeing jumpers, breezers, and eventually foamers. We were all alone for most of the day.

Run and gun style fishing, they were very boat shy so you had to creep in or come flying in and you might get one cast. From 9am-3pm when we left we never didn’t see a spot of fish. We ended with 2 in the 60lb range or something close to that. Had a million short bites. I stuck one on a mint/white starman 112 and another on a top secret bait haha. Fun day with pops. I know this report is a little vague but you just gotta get out there, there are miles and miles and miles of these fish.
4BCF9E24-7168-4839-8C42-61041A82EFBF.jpeg
D183ABDB-F7A5-4989-8669-5AFC2C01CB62.jpeg

John Stidman
John Stidman
I haven't caught Any yet. I'm new to the southern water stuff but just did a complete outboard conversion and remodel just for these waters. Not asking for any numbers but how far out we're u guys. Trying to find my range. Still have few adjustments but I'm always down to give it a shot and take extra fuel if needed. Nice report and congrats.
Upvote 0

SD2600

Opinions aren’t constitutional- they are earned
Apr 13, 2017
San diego
Name
Dustin
Boat
26' sea swirl
Luv it headed west on Sunday. Hope the weather holds...

Upvote 0

dorado50

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 5, 2006
San Diego
Name
DAVID
Boat
BERTRAM / EDGEWATER
Bloody fucking mess!.

Upvote 0

jrsay2

_
Apr 7, 2011
yorba linda,ca
Name
Ron
Boat
no name
Left Dana at grey light with my dad on our 21 grady white adventure. Put together a gameplan with temp brakes and just some educated guesses for where they were gonna be from reports prior. My intuition was right and got in the zone and started seeing jumpers, breezers, and eventually foamers. We were all alone for most of the day.

Run and gun style fishing, they were very boat shy so you had to creep in or come flying in and you might get one cast. From 9am-3pm when we left we never didn’t see a spot of fish. We ended with 2 in the 60lb range or something close to that. Had a million short bites. I stuck one on a mint/white starman 112 and another on a top secret bait haha. Fun day with pops. I know this report is a little vague but you just gotta get out there, there are miles and miles and miles of these fish. View attachment 1279795View attachment 1279797
beautiful

Upvote 0

Ducksnpucks

Almost A Member
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Long Beach, Ca
    Name
    Ducks
    Boat
    None
    These fish are constantly moving, follow the temp break. It was at the Corner and 43 yesterday, moving to SCI today. Get out and find it. I’ll be out there this Sunday.

Hey Wahoo? Any idea if anyone’s Kite fishing? I haven’t heard any reports of kite fish but just reports of massive foamers. I’m on the fortune tomorrow night. I’ll bring my kite and flying fish if so.

Thank you

Upvote 0

Los5137b

• Jan 25, 2021
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Hurricane Sundeck

Run and gun style fishing, they were very boat shy so you had to creep in or come flying in and you might get one cast. From 9am-3pm when we left we never didn’t see a spot of fish. We ended with 2 in the 60lb range or something close to that. Had a million short bites. I stuck one on a mint/white starman 112 and another on a top secret bait haha. Fun day with pops. I know this report is a little vague but you just gotta get out there, there are miles and miles and miles of these fish. View attachment 1279795View attachment 1279797
    Good job on the bloody deck!!! I’m guessing the 277/209 area, maybe a bit west. I would have been there but my electronics are f’d and still waiting on the electrician.

Upvote 0