May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
IMG_0035.JPG
Hidden_Canyon_MT-220-2048x1365.jpg

Picture yourself floating down the famous Missouri River, more affectionately known as the Mo', and coming tight to a large brown or rainbow and repeating this over and over again. Then, when the day is done sitting down to enjoy a gourmet dinner, a glass of scotch or microbrew as you regale the rest of the group with your big fish stories. Doesn't this sound like an amazing way to relax and enjoy time in Big Sky Country?

My brother Dan and I have been fishing the Mo' for several years. It is a world-class tailwater fishery with large numbers of BIG rainbow and brown trout. We are hosting an all-inclusive fly fishing experience as a simple way for you to get on the water at this trophy fishery. We are using our specialty trip planning experience to take care of all of the logistics for you. We are excited to be able to offer this opportunity to fly fish and bring our local knowledge to ensure you have a great trip. All you have to do is get yourself to your local airport and we take care of the rest for a stress-free, relaxing trip. We will meet you at Helena airport with the shuttle to start your adventure and be your onsite liaison with both the lodge and guides to ensure you can focus on fishing and relaxing.

What's included:
  • Three days of guided drift boat fishing on The Mo’ with top local guides
  • Four nights at the beautiful Hidden Canyon Lodge on the Missouri River near Craig, MT
  • Gourmet breakfasts and dinners. Packed lunches daily on the boat
  • Wine, beer, and spirits at the lodge (ex. Titos, microbrews, Crown Royal etc.)
  • Round trip airport transfers between Helena airport and the lodge
  • Fly-fishing equipment (rods, reels, leaders, and flies) on the drift boats or feel free to bring your own gear
Upgrades:
  • Airfare booking to and from Helena, MT. Make it simple and have us book your airfare for a flat $50 fee
  • Limited single occupancy rooms are available for an additional $50/night
  • Top-shelf spirits and wine
What’s not included:
  • Cost of airfare
  • Gratuity for boat guides and lodge staff
  • Montana fishing license (you will need to get a license prior to traveling to MT: MT FWP Online License sales)
  • Schedule for the trip is the following:
July 5th - Arrive in Helena and shuttle to the lodge
July 6th-8th - Guided driftboat fly fishing the Missouri river
July 9th - Shuttle to the airport

The cost for the trip is $2050*.

Anglers for this trip are limited to 12, a deposit is needed to reserve your spot.

Please feel free to forward this along to anyone else you know who may be interested.

To reserve your spot please contact me via PM

*RESERVATIONS: A 50% deposit is required to reserve your space. Final payment is due 90 days prior to the trip (April 5, 2021). Price is based on double occupancy and is subject to change. Reservations and payments will be forfeited if full payment is not received according to the schedule. No refunds can be made after April 5, 2021.

California Seller of Travel #: 2020378-40

Attachments

• MO FLyer v1.2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Currently able to offer a $200 discount for our last open spot.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
Man, that sounds like a great trip.

Upvote 0

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Carl
Carl
If that write up wasn't so gay you would probably have filled it.

Can I bring nightcrawlers?
Reactions: Marcus
Upvote 0
Blackfish
Blackfish
Thanks Marcus, but I will be in Colorado coaching my kids team in a big tournament.
Reactions: Marcus
Upvote 0
Upvote 0