Mab69

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 24, 2012
Huntington Beach
Name
Marc
Boat
sealantro
I put aside what I thought was a mint blank. As soon as I grabbed it to wrap it I noticed the tip has a drip shape about 3 inches down. I’m committed to using it. Leave it alone? Any fixes? I’m already cutting off the butt only. Thanks for any info

Reactions: spongehead

spongehead

"ONE FISH AT A TIME"
Sep 12, 2010
garden grove, ca
Name
David
Boat
Maria
Pic? Drip from clear coat, paint?

Day0ne

Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
Do people not understand the word "Tutorial"

Reactions: Mtnfshr

Mab69

May 24, 2012
Huntington Beach
Name
Marc
Boat
sealantro
Well I’m right here. It must be me. I need some pointers and I figure it’s either this or rod building. If you’re a pro and “we’ll-known” then maybe you can help someone instead of play ref. One day I hope to be like you. Anyone that has positive knowledge instead of bitterness towards my lack of common sense I’d love to hear it. Thanks :ashamed::zelfmoord

Mab69

May 24, 2012
Huntington Beach
Name
Marc
Boat
sealantro
Pic? Drip from clear coat, paint?
It’s the same color and not clear. I’ll take a pic later. It doesn’t seem to have fiber or anything in it but it’s not clear. It’s a super seeker. Oc one. Probably going to just leave it and fish it. Just seeing if there was a simple solution I didn’t know about. Thanks

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
It’s probably a drop of finish. I’ve had a few like that. I shaved them down CAREFULLY and sanded smooth with wet dry paper. Can’t tell it was ever there. The last one was a WTS 7x painted red that had a pretty big drop close to the tip. Take your time, don’t gack the blank

spongehead

"ONE FISH AT A TIME"
Sep 12, 2010
garden grove, ca
Name
David
Boat
Maria
Concur with Bill but be careful its a grey/black blank so dont go too deep. Leave it if it doesnt bother you that much but if it hinders the guide wrap i would do what's above. Best way is if ur close to Seeker go see Rick and Ed they'll be happy to fix it for you free of charge.

Reactions: Mab69

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
Well I’m right here. It must be me. I need some pointers and I figure it’s either this or rod building. If you’re a pro and “we’ll-known” then maybe you can help someone instead of play ref. One day I hope to be like you. Anyone that has positive knowledge instead of bitterness towards my lack of common sense I’d love to hear it. Thanks :ashamed::zelfmoord
"Drive By" posters with nothing to contribute are common here on BD. I hope you get an answer to your problem.

Reactions: F.I.S.H.Y and Mab69

Day0ne

Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
No bitterness here, just wonder.