CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat Name
exel last, next?
is the website just down or are they done? anything come of the lawsuit?

Upvote 0

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat Name
The Organ
Spoke with Sarah recently. I'm betting they're still there. Just call em up.

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat Name
Long range fishing
Just called the office. Phone is working. Web page must be down. I only use 5 star and I am leaving tomorrow for a 3 1/2 day trip.

Upvote 0

XL1

XL1
Aug 26, 2011
usa
Name
XL
Boat Name
www.excelsportfishing.com
They have some sort of server issue that pops up from time to time. Still In Business call em!

<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Upvote 0

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat Name
exel last, next?
thank you all for the replies, I just tried the website and saw it was down and was just wondering, I'm thinking of using them my next trip.

Upvote 0

rodblder

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 19, 2004
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat Name
none at this time
Just got in off the Excel, had a great bft trip with Mike R running the boat-all day wide open bft bite in the rain which never let up!!!!!
All my fish and my buddys fish went to 5 Star as usual, great service and great people!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Loudmusic

Nov 15, 2011
Phoenix, Az USA
Name
Ryan
Boat Name
Fish From Shore
Anyone check out the new Shogun website? Try clicking on the Fish Processing link?

I fish the Royal Polaris, not the Shogun but it was pretty interesting. Everyone thinks Frank is out to get them...(five star fish processing.). If that were the case then why would they be listed as one of the processors on the website?

Upvote 0

lasparky11

• Mar 7, 2008
    Ontario, CA USA
    Name
    Gene
    Boat Name
    X-wife she's so fat she floats
    Sarah is still in business, dropped my ice chest off with her before my 6 day 8/18. When I got back her & the crew were there waiting 8/24. They got all my fish off my number & had it done & packed in my ice chest in under 2 hours. I wouldn't take my fish anywhere else. I know when I was in the office waiting I was unable to log into there WiFi, so she must be having server problems. They do have a Facebook page.

Upvote 0

vegasandre

Aug 20, 2010
    San Diego
    Name
    Andre
    Boat Name
    Any Boat that I can go on
    I love five star. Even bring them my fish from my private boating trips sometimes. They will do whatever it takes.

Upvote 0

pgangler

12Wt
    Jul 25, 2012
    Pacific Grove, Calif
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    Was Cabo35, now GW Gulfstream
    X10 on 5-Star. Sarah's crew did a great job on my bft, and worked with me on shipping the 100lb I couldn't take with me. The frozen is never as good as the fresh, but it arrived in great shape. Very good people, and yes - easy on the eyes!

Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
    Sep 22, 2009
    Northern Colorado
    Name
    Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
    Boat Name
    Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
    Just give them a call before your trip and let them know your return trip and to too expect you. They will call back and let you know they have you down. I live in Colorado so they take my fish back. Process them. Then deep freeze them for a week or so and then we arrange a day for me to pick up my fish from Southwest Airlines cargo department. Fish is still frozen hard as a rock when I get back to Fort Collins and I enjoy Sushi until my next adventure!

Love supporting Five Stars family business.

Upvote 0

pmurphy

Jan 8, 2007
    Tucson, Arizona
    Name
    Pat
    Boat Name
    Hobie kayak
    For what it's worth, on the three trips I have been on Frank LoPreste's boats, he has spoken highly of the other fish processors and has been very conscientious about mentioning them and disclosing his relationship with Fisherman's.

Upvote 0