captjd

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 26, 2003
PLSD
Name
Jeff "JD" DeVore
Boat
Martuni Dos
had the pleasure of jumping on with wildcat tuesday (yes this is way late). met up at 5am. SI was on the D-Low. made good time to "the zone". 6am/ 3 snobby spikes turned us down, but were pointing to some salad......3 hours of top-shelf/as good as it gets dodo wrangling. east cape style, leave 4 hanging as you bait 2 more. 71.2 and clear blue. almost as good as the yellow, turned dodo, turned albbbbbbbbbbert , turned #40 YFT bite i called jimmy in on / october 00' (almost) point blank one of the best day's i can recall out of many. many thanks jim. wildcat2 is tits on a ritz's! accepting donations for a few "real" gaffs, however. why am i going to cabo in 2 weeks? u da man!
jd/martuni

FISHRDI

2NA SLAYER
May 22, 2003
San Fernando Valley
www.sport-fish-info.com
Name
Mitch
Boat
17 ft Bayrunner - FISHRDI
WTF?
Does that mean you caught YT,YFT,DoDo's & Albies?
WFO on one paddy-limits to 40lbs?
Or am I just too stoned to read your report! :jo:

OK, I sobered up enough to understand now, that was Oct of 00'
Time for another BongLoad..... :drool:

wildcat

Hold your ground!!!!!!!!!
Mar 31, 2003
East of the 125
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
21' Parker CC
On other point...The Capt was the mad gaffer today even with my less than stellar homemade pieo'sheet gaffs..Definately time to upgrade in that area..I am still laughin at the Full Tilt on the radio..That dude is a freakin riot...Hard to believe he had bad juju when the fish are always given him smokers!!!

Swazi

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 26, 2003
CO
Visit site
Name
Tim
Boat
HO
I gotta move to San Diego! Awesome fishing....WTG on the Mahi!

Null&Void

How NOT to Fish
Oct 31, 2003
Name
Boat
you guys killed it out there! that was a great day sharing the water with you and jim....just wish we would have headed out your way in the first place :rolleyes: our initial idea was to just run to the 9 and maybe run a total of 25 miles...we put 75 miles on when all was said and done!!

well done.

:beerbang: