Anyone going out of the Long Beach/LA area? I am thinking about taking the boat out either Saturday or Sunday and curious to see what yall are planning? Leaning towards Sunday as the swell looks like it will be less. Last Monday was Izors Reef with some really nice sized Sandies. I might hit up the 150 area and look for marks and maybe go sculpin hunting as well. If my wife decides to stay at home I will have a open seat or two for whoever wants to contribute to the gas/bait/victory beer fund. Will know what she wants to do by Friday hopefully.