marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
Twin yamaha 250s on a milk jug
How do you put the cods eyeballs back in its head mr mullet, Also when are you gonna catch something besides a mediocre looking flounder and quit hating? I appreciate your input but you seem like a very sour negative type that is miserable and can only troll people on the internet. I hope one day you catch a real fish so I can claim you poached it. But, I doubt your that lucky

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
How do you put the cods eyeballs back in its head
With this thing called a descender . I'm not really roasting you for catching the cod it's the dumbass posting it on the WWW for everybody to see I'm roasting you for . They will even send you one for free . If your going to fish in cali at least educate yourself on the regs.

Reactions: Hustler

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
When I went to california I bought some weed there since weed is legal but I guess fishing not so much.... anyways I asked the guy at the san diego weed store if I could have the best weed he gots... and he was like "oh, this is the best weed. And he pointed at all of it. So I bought 3 different kinds and they all sucked. All I wanted to do was get some really good weed and these guys just gave me some tourist weed from Oregon or something. All I'm saying is its really hard being a redneck hillbilly trying to survive out there. I think the corona thing has messed up the quality of everything. I'm glad I was able to up the bar on 10 minute youtube videos. Thank you bloody dicks for helping me share this video and not banning me!!! I promise my next video ill bring a game warden out with me to be the referee and it will be me vs the fish and all legal.

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
With this thing called a descender . I'm not really roasting you for catching the cod it's the dumbass posting it on the WWW for everybody to see I'm roasting you for . They will even send you one for free . If your going to fish in cali at least educate yourself on the regs.
In texas we have one of those desenders. hes got a fin on top and black eyes. As soon as you put the red snapper back in the water he grabs it and takes it downstairs

Hooops

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
I loved your post and your video - fuck the haters... you are on the water and they are on the couch.

Reactions: kevina

bdogie1

Well-Known "Member"
May 27, 2015
Name
Brandon
Boat
getsome
One crazy bad ass video loved every minute of it well done cant wait for the next one!!

AKSalmon

Jul 15, 2006
Juneau, Alaska
Name
Bill Brown
Boat
Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
I still can't get the video to play!! Can someone post it in a different format or something so I can see the opah release?

Unassailable

Professional Amateur
Aug 26, 2009
San Diego
Name
John B
Boat
BW
Seriously, this guy can't be for real?
Looks like he's going to be able to make some serious dough with all his clickbait. THIS GUY is what people will think about when they think saltwater angler. He may take your signature as well.

backlashjack

Scallywag
May 14, 2007
Alta Loma, CA
Name
Jackson
Boat
Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
I have no clue why you're fishing alone. I'd be happy to boat ho with you just for the commentory. Watched video again, ROTFLMAO.
You got my vote, run for governor

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
"Seafood Buffet Motherfucker" - I just subscribed on youtube - I would have paid to subscribe.

Local Knowledge - please invite this guy on a TV Production trip.