marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
Twin yamaha 250s on a milk jug
I had often thought of her as MINE, but today the dream would be a reality. I was coming to spend my holiday with her. It was to be a rare visit to California, and it would be my first time to see her in the flesh. When the time finally came, I could feel the electricity pumping through my views. I grabbed the gaff and sunk it deep inside her brain. This b#*&% is coming home with me. I finally caught a monster bluefin. After watchin 100 hours of Duane Diego an god knows what else on youtube I figered it out.

Tom123

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 31, 2020
LA
Name
Tom Furukawa
Boat
None
Bad ass bluefin tuner bro! You saw it all out there... Whale. Sea turtle. Even an Opah (glad to see the myth about them aint entirely true).

Love the play by play. Simply ballin. Awesome man!

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
Bad ass bluefin tuner bro! You saw it all out there... Whale. Sea turtle. Even an Opah (glad to see the myth about them aint entirely true).

Love the play by play. Simply ballin. Awesome man!
What is the myth??

Getthatbutt

Nov 18, 2011
Carlsbad/CA/USA
Name
adam
Boat
N/A
I had often thought of her as MINE, but today the dream would be a reality. I was coming to spend my holiday with her. It was to be a rare visit to California, and it would be my first time to see her in the flesh. When the time finally came, I could feel the electricity pumping through my views. I grabbed the gaff and sunk it deep inside her brain. This b#*&% is coming home with me. I finally caught a monster bluefin. After watchin 100 hours of Duane Diego an god knows what else on youtube I figered it out.

You had me dying with your dialogue, trying to get that biggun in.. Congrats!!

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
Fuck the tuna. The true once in a lifetime fish was the Opah and you released it?!?!?!

And keeping a cowcod and using a dart? Damn, breaking laws left and right.
Hey man I was starving an I aint got no stimulus check wtf am I gon do I lost 4 tuna fock that opah I got enough bad luck without focking with that thing

skinny jimmy

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 21, 2007
san diego
Name
jimmy
Boat
21.5 Triump
and that's how you get er done son. you're one bad mambajamba mf'er.
thanks for not taking life so seriously and teach us a thing or two.
keep on giving that fish hell

DOGHOUSE26

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Dude if they ever bring back Beverly Hillbillies you could be Jethro and make a killing!

Nice Catch but next time you pick up your California Fishing License maybe grab a copy of the Fish I.D Book too might save you some cash.