Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Well that's cool.
I read every book Chuck Garrison wrote of fishing. Learned alot.

Reactions: Jsc4361

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Nice collections. Smart

Carried it around with me for a few years. Lit a fire to catch a giant cowfish. It worked. 5 YFT cows. Including 2 supers and a 283lb. Then walked away for now, happy. So expensive

51itQQsfVML._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Y Go Home

Wage Slave
Nov 1, 2005
Name
me
Boat
Reviving this thread just reminded me that someone never returned one of my fishing books they borrowed...😠

Reactions: Jsc4361

jiminoc

May 5, 2005
Trabuco Canyon
Name
Jim
Boat
boat-less but looking
Yup. It’s a collector’s item and out of print.
ignorant question here but why is it a collectors item when there's a second edition available? Are there spots in there not in the updated book or something?

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
Jul 28, 2012
Fullerton
Name
Wally
Boat
16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
Now I know why I visit this site.
With all these books and all the reading of posts , means wez Smart.
All the peeps on the news have book shelves full of books.

Willdoggy

Willing Member
Jun 25, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
IG = WetWillyBiz
Boat
Purr-Sea-Stance: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
ignorant question here but why is it a collectors item when there's a second edition available? Are there spots in there not in the updated book or something?
I did not know there was a second edition available. Please send your second edition copy to my home address and I'll let you know what you're missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Rocket Dog

Reefer

May 21, 2006
San Diego
Name
Bob
Boat
Pez Vela
Gonna have some repeats here, but here are just a few: the Cliff Cross bibles for Mex/Baja before the road; both Sea of Cortez books; John Rains/Pat Miller's guide, and then the Gene Kirra book. Only a few of you may have read Ben Hunter's "The Baja Feeling." It captured the essence of my coming of age love affair with the peninsula.

Attachments

Saba Slayer

Saba Slayer
Oct 19, 2004
Palos Verdes
Name
Jim Salazar
Boat
18' Welcraft CC, Hobie PA 14 and Hobie Outback
Surprised nobody has Charlie Davis’s book! I have it somewhere.
You'll find Charlie Davis' book "Hook Up" 'A complete guide to Southern California and Baja Ocean Sportfishing' in my fishing library photos....right there between Archer's "Shark Chummers Bible" and the Sunset books "How to Fish the Pacific Coast".

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
SoCal
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
wow a lot of great titles was a Bbibliophile before I was a tackle ho. I'm going to look for those really old book titles.

Noah & Scoot

Wishin I Was Fishin
Dec 15, 2008
Menifee
Name
Scoot
Boat
18’ CC Baja
You'll find Charlie Davis' book "Hook Up" 'A complete guide to Southern California and Baja Ocean Sportfishing' in my fishing library photos....right there between Archer's "Shark Chummers Bible" and the Sunset books "How to Fish the Pacific Coast".
I see it Jim, right on