Seeking Kodak Moments
May 17, 2011
Shelton, WA Mason
www.sagecreekforums.com
Name
Greg Eastman
Boat
Kodak II - Arima SL 22
We are going for deep water lings Saturday on the newly refurbished 42. This is our third day scheduled, weather last week and completion timing postponed the other two. My back and Judy's shoulders and hip are looking forward to the suspension seats and larger ride. Fishing on the 4th- not my first preference due to the expected mob but here we go. :)

We will be going over Fri eve if we can slip the camper into a space. Any updates on issues short staying in the parking areas?

Walker Inc.

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 24, 2013
Gig Harbor, WA
Name
Patrick Walker
Boat
33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
We are going for deep water lings Saturday on the newly refurbished 42. This is our third day scheduled, weather last week and completion timing postponed the other two. My back and Judy's shoulders and hip are looking forward to the suspension seats and larger ride. Fishing on the 4th- not my first preference due to the expected mob but here we go. :)

We will be going over Fri eve if we can slip the camper into a space. Any updates on issues short staying in the parking areas?
You mean inshore lings. Deepwater was June 1-15 unless there is an emergency rule change which I have not seen

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
There’s a report of All Rivers finding tuna and you talk about bottom fishing? Y’all need to get your group together and be the first tuna chase