jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
No, that’s just a tickle, but for some, Babe Ruth’s bat won’t be enough to clear the shit packed so tight up the asses of lead sniffing asses
I think you’re running a fever,
You should have Mayor Pete check your Temperature,
For you, in the Butt

Reactions: BiggestT

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
You been sniffing to much lead, you know Galena , Go use some of your rat holed shit papers, make sure trumps on the print, that way you’re both feeding each other shit
What time are you due back in boys camp?

Tail Chaser

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
ARTICLE I DECLARATION OF RIGHTS [SECTION 1 - SEC. 32]
( Article 1 adopted 1879. )

Section 25.
The people shall have the right to fish upon and from the public lands of the State and in the waters thereof, excepting upon lands set aside for fish hatcheries, and no land owned by the State shall ever be sold or transferred without reserving in the people the absolute right to fish thereupon; and no law shall ever be passed making it a crime for the people to enter upon the public lands within this State for the purpose of fishing in any water containing fish that have been planted therein by the State; provided, that the legislature may by statute, provide for the season when and the conditions under which the different species of fish may be taken.
(Sec. 25 added Nov. 8, 1910, by A.C.A. 14. Res.Ch. 44, 1909.)

Reactions: woodfish330

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
ARTICLE I DECLARATION OF RIGHTS [SECTION 1 - SEC. 32]
( Article 1 adopted 1879. )

Section 25.
The people shall have the right to fish upon and from the public lands of the State and in the waters thereof, excepting upon lands set aside for fish hatcheries, and no land owned by the State shall ever be sold or transferred without reserving in the people the absolute right to fish thereupon; and no law shall ever be passed making it a crime for the people to enter upon the public lands within this State for the purpose of fishing in any water containing fish that have been planted therein by the State; provided, that the legislature may by statute, provide for the season when and the conditions under which the different species of fish may be taken.
(Sec. 25 added Nov. 8, 1910, by A.C.A. 14. Res.Ch. 44, 1909.)
No law has been passed. Its a temporary emergency order. See the grey area?

woodfish330

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
That's enough brothers. Here we are fighting with each other over our own personal "opinions". Religions ..... political views.... Hot button topics for sure. Is that the BEST of BD?? Fighting like kids in the school yard? Bullying people that disagree? Hating others you don't even know....or have ever met? Trolling threads just to throw and insult at someone because of their thoughts.

GOD.....I hope not.

This whole COVID situation.... and the results on our community (sportsmen), the closures .... The "make them up as we go regulations" .... The forced closing of unaffected areas (like your own boat),

THESE ARE THE THINGS WE NEED TO BE FOCUSING ON. HOW TO HELP "OUR" CAUSE..... SPORTFISHING.... my BD Brothers!!!

What we need is to start thinking PRO ACTIVELY. Not "Reactively". In the coming months we'll have THAT chance. We'll have that opportunity to make OUR UNIFIED voices heard!!

But we'll need REAL Solutions. Not bickering. Not name calling. Not insults. Not trolling threads to piss people off.

Again. BD.... I call on you to be the LIGHT. I call on you to be SMART....not smart ass. I call on you to put forth REAL SOLUTIONS. I call on you to speak with ONE VOICE..... In agreement that the changes we are seeking will effect ALL of our beloved sport.....fishing / boating.

What legacy will we leave our kids and America's future sportsmen? That we acted like school kids? That we "wasted" our chance to make a REAL differance?

That WE couldn't get over our personal differences to see what we ALL HAVE IN COMMON..... fishing.... boating.... FAMILY? I have always had great faith in you guys.....ALL OF YOU. Stop the petty B.S. and let's get on to finding solutions.

OUR CHANCE IS COMING.... let's focus our brain power on being prepared. Our kids / grandkids will thank you one day. That's a "legacy" we can work "together" towards. One we'll be proud of. One that made a REAL differance.

Be kind.... to one another. We ALL CARE!

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
That's enough brothers. Here we are fighting with each other over our own personal "opinions". Religions ..... political views.... Hot button topics for sure. Is that the BEST of BD?? Fighting like kids in the school yard? Bullying people that disagree? Hating others you don't even know....or have ever met? Trolling threads just to throw and insult at someone because of their thoughts.

GOD.....I hope not.

This whole COVID situation.... and the results on our community (sportsmen), the closures .... The "make them up as we go regulations" .... The forced closing of unaffected areas (like your own boat),

THESE ARE THE THINGS WE NEED TO BE FOCUSING ON. HOW TO HELP "OUR" CAUSE..... SPORTFISHING.... my BD Brothers!!!

What we need is to start thinking PRO ACTIVELY. Not "Reactively". In the coming months we'll have THAT chance. We'll have that opportunity to make OUR UNIFIED voices heard!!

But we'll need REAL Solutions. Not bickering. Not name calling. Not insults. Not trolling threads to piss people off.

Again. BD.... I call on you to be the LIGHT. I call on you to be SMART....not smart ass. I call on you to put forth REAL SOLUTIONS. I call on you to speak with ONE VOICE..... In agreement that the changes we are seeking will effect ALL of our beloved sport.....fishing / boating.

What legacy will we leave our kids and America's future sportsmen? That we acted like school kids? That we "wasted" our chance to make a REAL differance?

That WE couldn't get over our personal differences to see what we ALL HAVE IN COMMON..... fishing.... boating.... FAMILY? I have always had great faith in you guys.....ALL OF YOU. Stop the petty B.S. and let's get on to finding solutions.

OUR CHANCE IS COMING.... let's focus our brain power on being prepared. Our kids / grandkids will thank you one day. That's a "legacy" we can work "together" towards. One we'll be proud of. One that made a REAL differance.

Be kind.... to one another. We ALL CARE!
so far its not all shut down,
if SD Harbor is open next Monday ,I'm going on A - 6 Pack, full Day trip,
to feed some Hungry fish ,I feel
I need to do my part.

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
so far its not all shut down,
if SD Harbor is open next Monday ,I'm going on A - 6 Pack, full Day trip,
to feed some Hungry fish ,I feel
I need to do my part.
They Just Shut Down Redondo's Boat Hoist untill 4-24 Even the private parking lot.:eek::finger::(

Reactions: rexor_rn

Andrey320

May 8, 2013
Calabasas
Name
Andrey
Boat
Boston Whaler Dauntless 15
I'm amazed at how quickly our freedom was taken away without a squeak from the people. They got everyone so scared that even the anti-vaxers will be lining up for a shot to save them from the coronapocalypse.

Fist they came for the business owners - and I didn't speak up because I'm not a business owner.
Then they came for the hikers and beach-goers - and I didn't speak up because I don't hike or go to the beach much.
Then they came for the boaters and fisherman - and I didn't speak up because I thought I could wait a few weeks.
Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak up for me....

Kph63

Mar 10, 2014
Name
Kevin
Boat
North River and Davis Cortez
Santa Cruz Ramp is now closed to the public. Exceptions are Commercial Fishing Vessels, First Responder vessels and Slip Renter Vessels.

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
I'm amazed at how quickly our freedom was taken away without a squeak from the people. They got everyone so scared that even the anti-vaxers will be lining up for a shot to save them from the coronapocalypse.

Fist they came for the business owners - and I didn't speak up because I'm not a business owner.
Then they came for the hikers and beach-goers - and I didn't speak up because I don't hike or go to the beach much.
Then they came for the boaters and fisherman - and I didn't speak up because I thought I could wait a few weeks.
Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak up for me....
National Emergencies require drastic, immediate, measures don't you think? The world is dealing with a mutated virus (SARS-COv-2) that is much stronger and deadlier than the original, which I think is called SARS Classic now. If left unchecked, the results could be devastating. I, personally, would think full cooperation would be in order. These restrictions are NOT permanent. I think everyone knows that. Especially President Trump.

Andrey320

May 8, 2013
Calabasas
Name
Andrey
Boat
Boston Whaler Dauntless 15
National Emergencies require drastic, immediate, measures don't you think? The world is dealing with a mutated virus (SARS-COv-2) that is much stronger and deadlier than the original, which I think is called SARS Classic now. If left unchecked, the results could be devastating. I, personally, would think full cooperation would be in order. These restrictions are NOT permanent. I think everyone knows that. Especially President Trump.
Sure, tough times... but keeping me from going fishing or to the beach - I'm sorry but FUCK NO! What we (as US citizens) are starting to lack now, is critical thinking skills. No, the government does not tell you the truth all the time nor does it take the best (for everyone) actions. I am not going to blindly follow bullshit orders from a panicking government that failed to prep for this in the first place.

Please, someone tell me - how am I hurting anyone by going hiking, fishing or swimming? Don't generalize - shut the Florida beach parties down if they can stay apart but don't kick me and my family off a deserted beach!

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Its actually up to 8 different strains of varying levels of how dangerous.

Reactions: Cubeye

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Sure, tough times... but keeping me from going fishing or to the beach - I'm sorry but FUCK NO! What we (as US citizens) are starting to lack now, is critical thinking skills. No, the government does not tell you the truth all the time nor does it take the best (for everyone) actions. I am not going to blindly follow bullshit orders from a panicking government that failed to prep for this in the first place.

Please, someone tell me - how am I hurting anyone by going hiking, fishing or swimming? Don't generalize - shut the Florida beach parties down if they can stay apart but don't kick me and my family off a deserted beach!
You may not be, but you would not be the only one thinking hey lets go to the beach. Half the local beaches looked like florida beaches last weekend. Thats why they shut them down.

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor

Your response is a normal, understandable, human response. No need to go beyond that.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Kevina....here are some "tissues" for your "issues". Ahhhh the ignorance of youth. Buy yourself a piñata and go out in the garage....and get some of that venom out. You know some babies just have to cry themselves to sleep. I get it. Be safe out there.
Kevina sure sounds like one of those gender neutral names. Me thinks we have a volatile mix of estrogen and testosterone going on here.