eat'm_raw

person of interest
Mar 7, 2006
Santa Barbara
Name
Mike
Boat
15 ' Hobie Power Skiff
I posted this in another thread, too, seems relevant though, so excuse the double post.

FWIW:

• Ocean, lakes, rivers and streams are all open to fishing – in season, according to fish and wildlife. They continue to stock trout and our wardens are out to enforce all limits and fishing regulations.
  • CDFW adds all of wildlife areas and state land are open to hunting, in season, and for bird watching, hiking and wildlife viewing. However, public offices and facilities are closed.

bassnet

Nov 30, 2003
OC
www.bassackwardsoc.com
Name
Chris
Boat
2007 Champion 183
Ocean, lakes, rivers and streams are all open to fishing – in season, according to fish and wildlife. They continue to stock trout and our wardens are out to enforce all limits and fishing regulations.
no they aren't- unless you trespass. Anybody want to buy a bass boat?

mike82

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 19, 2013
west coast
Name
mike
Boat
a fish killing center console
Well it is official, no sportboats will be going out chasing tuna until April. As of Thursday most landings have stopped all operations and the boats are tied up in an effort to protect us fish killers from this pandemic. Landings will have personell available daily to take future reservations only.

who cares when you have you're own boat!

El pescator

Sep 14, 2013
Point Loma
Name
Ed
Boat
20' Customized Aquasport
I went out yesterday. Launched Friday night. Got passed by police officers towing boat to landing with no issue. Landing was dead with maybe 2 guys out. No signs or issues. Arrived back last night with 2 other guys pulling boats out. All said they had no issues. It’s all good to go fishing as far as I am concerned right now. Side note/report: weather was phenomenal and water was a beautiful 62.5 at it highest at the Upper Hidden bank. Did 390 to start over to Upper Hidden and then to the Rockpile to save the day on rock fish. No Mexican Navy on their side or CG on our side. It was a stress free launch and fishing trip. Doing our part to socially distance ourselves offshore! Tight lines all....

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
I am fishing tomorrow, there are a number of Public boat ramps open here, the ramps ARE closed to "visitors" if you can fathom that. My boat, truck, trailer, & driver's license are all registered in Monroe County so I guess if some cop is so bored that my parked truck/trailer gets checked, well, I will be OK. I may wait till Thursday, gonna be really flat Thursday.........................

duckbutter6a

Florida man living in SoCal
Nov 15, 2014
El Cajon
Name
Hank
Boat
Dusky 17
Before I give up all hope and start conspiring about moving the stupid plastic closed signs at shelter out of the entrance ways...

Are there any open boat ramps in San Diego?