Fishing is great in Bahia Asuncion

RN2

May 26, 2014
Name
Rudy Nozot
Boat
None
Just got back a few days ago from Bahia Asuncion and the fishing could not be better! We caught our fill of yellow tails (and that's taking to account we lost quite a few fish to sharks and sea lions). Right now Asuncion is the place to be for great yellow tail fishing!

20150805_110907(0).jpg

blowhole

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 18, 2007
bahia asuncion, on the west coast of central baja
www.bahiaasuncion.com
Name
shari & juan arce
Boat
28' super panga
yep...things are heating up here in Asuncion now...dorado are showing and some tuna as well and yellowtail are everywhere...not to mention the nice calico, bonita, whitefish and barracuda that we smoked up and was awesome! Capt. Juan has just finished off the abalone season for the coop and looks forward to this season...got my sashimi knife all sharpened up and my secret sauce made! Here is Juan's fishing partner for the cooperativa Martin...with a nice fish...they got limits of this size fish last week! The water temps are up to around 76 degrees already...real early...another el Nino year is upon us!

IMG_2626.JPG

blowhole

Oct 18, 2007
bahia asuncion, on the west coast of central baja
www.bahiaasuncion.com
Name
shari & juan arce
Boat
28' super panga
things are picking up...much earlier than usual for these parts...YT are getting bigger and some dorado and tuna are showing already. Our guests caught easy peasy limits of yellowtail a couple days ago and some nice calicos & bonita....gonna be an epic fall and winter. Lots of corvina, corbina and still some halibut from the shore. We are all holding our breath for some big storms this September though. We will have our super panga in operation next month...Juan is so stoked to have a bigger boat to go further offshore.

5-IMG_2837.JPG

07-IMG_2818.JPG

irob2

Sep 26, 2010
S.D
Name
robert
Boat
REEL ADDICTION/STRICTLY BUSINESS
Shhhh stop telling people about BA it's a diamond in the ruff

tunasurfer

Dec 8, 2008
san quintin baja mexico
Name
alex rekrut
Boat
17' monarch
Wow awsum,,, really miss the action there, something that San Quinton dosnt have,hope to come down in November..,great pics, love the new pangs....oldman