bays90

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 17, 2010
Kailua-Kona HI USA
Name
Chris
Boat
46' Viking, Mi Novia, Quepos, Costa Rica
big fish are starting to show up, big tuna caught on the outer gordo, water was still unseasonably cool last week, we only fish 1 day wind stopped blowing so it sounds like it is warming up. Should be starting to really get good we are taking the big boat down the 25th from SD, I will have a better report then

pescadorzih

Aug 1, 2012
PA
Name
Greg
Boat
None
From Charlie and Jaime's Instagram, they are catching tuna and marlin.

Nathan Gunter

May 4, 2018
Sacramento
Name
nathan Gunter
Boat
Frenzy
I like to use cheers. The captains name is Ramon. Deckhand Carlos when I went. I'm going sept 20-26th. If you have your own boat, you don't need this comment. Good luck

sammyvelvet

Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no
Just got back yesterday .... Fishing was good .. Plenty of Dorados ... did some bottom and got nice Groupers and Snapper and assorted fish .... fished days and filled two ice chest with about 45 lbs of fish each and gave a lot to the locals who cant afford to buy it ... weather was humid and thunderstorms all around us one day but off in distance ... temp was not bad for this time of year ... all in all .. it was a great trip again ... we didnt fish for tuna or marlin .. we did an inshore .. did hook into a Blue but got away ... we will be back on Oct 6 again .. good luck

Last edited: