the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Well I asked three friends to go out tomorrow. No go for all. I never ask for money when we go. I feel guilty charging, for one I can afford it, and for two, I never know if i can put them on fish. Mackerel (bait) yes, the rest not so much.

I am last minute all based on weather. Saturday is the day I can fish, weather permitting. Have a bank of days (sick days vacation days) when/if it gets hot.

Looking for a guy without excuses for not going; totally exited about fishing. I live in Laguna Niguel so if you live more than 15 miles ain't going to work.

Not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that for you.

If you happen to be a young girl, better yet, prepare to pull up the hook . . . I'm the skipper.

Last edited:

Capt.C.Delany

The only fishing I do is trolling the Internet
Jun 22, 2014
No Grave But the Sea
Name
Hugh Jassole / The Porcelain Punisher
Boat
Paddy Wagon 24' Skippy
1581127565747.png

1581126924239.png

All jokes aside, good on ya'. Excuses suck, I bet they are going to be calling you begging to go fishing when the season heats up!!!

I usually only fish with one other guy and he doesn't give a rats ass if it is -30 degrees and hailing, he is down no matter what.

A

Last edited:

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
All jokes aside, good on ya'. Excuses suck, I bet they are going to be calling you begging to go fishing when the season heats up!!!

I usually only fish with one other guy and he doesn't give a rats ass if it is -30 degrees and hailing, he is down no matter what.

A
Great response!

I had a friend like that, roommates for over ten years. . . . he got married 25 years ago and has never been the same . . . until you get him out there.

Pancho. skilled/lucky fisherman, great on cattle boats.

Last edited:

woodfish330

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Brother....don't feel guilty. IT COSTS ALLOT TO RUN A BOAT OFFSHORE... PERIOD. If those you have fished with in the past suuuuck. ... no help or money.... find better friends. Alright.... maybe they can't always go at the "spur of the moment".... (your personally lucky to have that ability)....but if they "contribute" ask them again on another day.

For the "NON CONTRIBUTORS".... don't call.... don't ask again.... EVER!!! When you do.... you tell them their lack "help" is okay by you. Apparently they have ZERO conscience. Just saying, dont' be their paying "enabler" ..... Not ever.....twice.

Mike_I

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 19, 2006
Irvine
Name
Mike_I
Boat
Cabo 216 First Love
I have the same situation as you. One friend and I are fishing tomorrow and have room for another body. We're just going to be playing around and may just fish for sand dabs out of Dana Point, hey it puts us on the water and it's fishing. PM me if your interested to go tomorrow.

Mike

Well I asked three friends to go out tomorrow. No go for all. I never ask for money when we go. I feel guilty charging, for one I can afford it, and for two, I never know if i can put them on fish. Mackerel (bait) yes, the rest not so much.

I am last minute all based on weather. Saturday is the day I can fish, weather permitting. Have a bank of days (sick days vacation days) when/if it gets hot.

Looking for a guy without excuses for not going; totally exited about fishing. I live in Laguna Niguel so if you live more than 15 miles ain't going to work.

If you happen to be a young girl, better yet, prepare to pull up the hook . . . I'm the skipper.

Steveo77

Steveo77
Apr 22, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Steve
Boat
Grumpy
I’m the same. I don’t charge any fuel money. Just buy the bait and of course your helping scrub her down. If I take someone and they don’t contribute enough, I usually won’t take them again. My first mate helps me wax her up and always offers to help with maintenance.
If I need to charge for fuel at some point, I will. I don’t need to at this point in my life so I don’t.
I adapted that from someone who was generous enough to take me fishing one time and had the same deal.